Chapter 1- Chaos the Scythe

(Above is the armor you're wearing! It will change some time later!)

Brittania. My father told me many things about this place. It's the "kingdom of dreams" where "anything can happen".
In a way, he was right.
Clank
Clank
Why the hell is my armor so loud? Jeez. You can probably hear it at the castle.

The marketplace was bustling with the sounds of excited kids, angry merchants, and curious buyers.
"Hey! Get back here!" I hear one of those angry merchants I was talking about yelling at a kid running away.
"What did he take?" I ask, standing in front of the merchant, stopping him in his tracks.
He relaxed, looking me up and down. "He snatched some bread when I wasn't looking."
I smile at him, and make sure to make eye contact. "I'll pay."
"No no, it's fine. I'll let it go h-he probably needed it anyways," He stammers.
I continue eye contact. "Thanks."
I walk off, and I can sense him still staring.
That's one of my favorite powers to use, even though I can only use it when I have Chaos with me. It's called "Mind Loop" and it works best on men. When I make eye contact with them, they do pretty much what I want. It works on any one, but the more powerful the person is, the quicker it wears off. It was a gift from the Demon King himself. My mother was his ex-wife, and he kinda considers me his daughter.
"Good job, Chaos," I say, smiling.
"Anything for you, My love."
Chaos is the name of my weapon. This scythe contains the soul of a man who killed my mother and father. The Demon King was nice enough put it in there for me. There's no way I can carry that thing in a sheath, so I can make him materialize as I choose. He used to loathe me, but he loves me now. Who woulda thunk? He can turn into a human, but only when I'm weak and can't fight. He's basically a backup weapon when I'm getting beaten by an opponent.
"My love, if you don't mind me asking, what are we doing here?" Chaos asks.
"I'm here to find an old friend. I need to see him for a second," I reply.
Chaos gasps. "Him? Darling, please don't tell me you're cheating on me."
"We were never dating, Chaos," I reply,holding in a laugh.
"WHAT?!"
—. - _

A/N
Hope you liked it! I'm really excited for what's coming!!

A/N (12/8/2020)

Also, if you like yandere stories (who doesn't?), you should go check out my other book "Under His Rule (Yandere! Prince! x Reader)". It's relatively new compared to this one. Here's a snippet:

"So why are you headed to Zeidan?" he questions.

"I have a job there."

"But in Zeidan? The royal family is absolutely hysterical," he sips his coffee.

"Oh yes, very much so. My hatred for the royal family runs deep," I say, clenching my fists.

"Oh really? And why's that?" Aaron asks, sipping his coffee calmly. He gazes into my eyes intensely as he sips.

I breathe and maintain my composure. "They don't give two shits about their own people. Famine is spreading through the land, and they have absolutely nothing to say about it."

"So why are you headed there now?" he tilts his head and raises an eyebrow.

I sip my tea, taking a deep breath afterwards, savoring the delicate flavors for a moment before speaking.

"I'm going to work for them."

If you liked it and are interested, you can find it in my works. New chapters go up at least once a week, sometimes even twice!!

Anways, if you liked this chapter, leave a like. Until next time!

Tata~