Bertholdt

You met Bertholdt's eyes, and saw him blushing; a lot. He let out a nervous chuckle, so you smiled sweetly back at him. To tell the truth, you were hoping you would get him, just because you had always liked him.

The tall man stood up and extended his hand to you, which you took. He was very tall, and you looked up at him quite a bit. Connie led you to the closet, and you heard Reiner make a teasing remark, directed towards Bertholdt.

You heard the closet door latch, and that's when you began to get really nervous. Now that you were alone. Alone with your crush. Of three years. All the time you were in the trainee corps, you could never muster up the courage to tell him how you felt. You even tried to stop liking him, but you couldn't help it.

After a little bit of silence, Bertholdt cleared his throat and spoke up.

       "Um, (Y/n)?" He whispered shyly.

       You smiled. You couldn't help it. He was adorable and you loved the way he said your name.

       "Yes, Bertholdt?" You said almost in a seductive tone. It was true, you were being a little over confident, but you figured with someone with as shy a nature as Bert you'd have to be somewhat more assertive.

       You were wrong.

       You were pinned against the wall aggressively, a hand on each side of your head.

       "(Y/n), can I kiss you?"

       His voice was deep and gravely, unlike it normal. It sent butterflies to your stomach, and something else a little lower. You couldn't speak, you were too nervous, so you leaned up to kiss him.

       As you kissed, slowly but passionately, he moved his hands to your neck and the back of your head. He had his thumbs on your cheeks, rubbing slow circles. After a while, you pulled away, gasping for air.

       "I take that as a yes?" He asked you, once again nervous in your presence. You giggled and pulled him back into another kiss.

       This time he moved his hands to the small of your back and pulled you closer to him. You placed your hands on his chest, feeling his chiseled pecs.

       He licked your bottom lip, asking your entrance. You decided to deny him, just to see what he would do, and you were not let down.

       He moved his large hand to your ass and squeezed, which you were not expecting. You moaned softly, opening your mouth. He took the invitation and began to explore every part of it. You couldn't help but moan more every time his lips moved against yours or his tongue slid over your own.

       He now had both of his hands on the back of your thighs, right under your butt. It was making you nervous, because his index fingers were getting very close to your sensitive spot.

The more he kissed you, the more you began to think. The more you thought, the more nervous you got. Bertholdt was surprisingly aggressive, but not too forceful. He was normally pretty quiet and shy, but he was, to put it simply, completely dominating you.

Your legs shook and you pulled away, needing air. However Bertholdt had different ideas. He moved one hand to the small of your back, pulling you further into him. He moved his other hand to your throat, lightly gripping it.

       You gasped, shocked at his sudden action. He released his grip, and in the dark you could make out his face. He looked worried.

       "It-it's okay," you told him "I just wasn't expecting it."

       He nodded and placed his hand back, this time a little more on the back of your head. He pressed his lips onto yours once more and kissed you softly. He really was sweet. Still, the way he moved his hips into you as you kissed was really turning you on.

You whimpered as he pushed you against the wall, needing more. Just then, the door burst open, and there stood Connie, arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Oh my God! You were totally just going at it!"

"N-no! Connie!" You exclaimed, pushing Bertholdt off of you.

"Oh you totally were!" He laughed.

"We were just kissing. It's the game, right?" Bertholdt asked trying to lessen the embarrassment. Connie snickered as the two of you awkwardly slid past him out of the closet.

"Whatever you say~."

Reiner laughed quietly as Bertholdt sat back down beside him, nudging him with his elbow. Poor Bertholdt was as red as a tomato.

       You shuffled back to Sasha and Jean, Connie following behind. As you sat, you became very uncomfortable.

       I wish he would have done something about my... problem.

       You buried your head in your hands, embarrassed that everyone had just seen the moment that you and the raven haired man just shared. And embarrassed that you now had to spend the rest of the night in soaked panties.