4. Golden Girl

A/N: okayokay, I'm sorry for not living up to my own words. I'm here to ACTUALLY give you another chapter. Writing this section will help me determine whether I end the book, or continue it.

ANOTHER NOTE: I haven't watched Quackity as much since 2017 or 2018 era, so I will probably not get all of his current friend correct.

Finally giving up on the battle of who gets Henry's phone, we turn back, heading towards the room we were once in. A stupid smile is spread across Alex's face. "Oh what now?" I say with sarcasm.

"Nothing, nothing." The smile on his face says the exact opposite.

"Cmon, you're a bad liar, give it up."

He turns his phone to me, my eyes light up with it. His lockscreen contains a picture that we took together the other day, as his phone goes down, his smiles is wider than ever. I can't help but smile along with him. Shaking my head, I lean against the man that could change my life for the better.

Time skip: A year or two has passed.

Wow, never thought it'd be 2020 so soon. Never thought I'd still be hanging around Alex, let alone being his girlfriend. It feels like a damn fairy tale, but I guess it does happen to some of us.

Waking up to the feeling of eyes on me, I slowly turn to see the same stupid grin that always greets me in the mornings. Placing my hand on his face I whisper, "Do you always have to wake me up like that?"

"Yes, yes I do." he whispers back.

Finally sitting up after ten minutes of cuddling and whispering, I force myself out of bed to feed our cat. Rubbing my eyes I feel the familiar tail of our fur baby, scooping her up in my arms, letting her rub against my face. I feed her and clean the litter box, hearing Alex sneak out like he just got out of bed, purely to avoid chores like this.

Everyday is the same routine, but it never becomes dull. I sometimes miss the life we had last year, the people we used to talk to. Everyone is so new, sometimes I can't keep up with what Alex does. We've had our moments, but in the end I think none of this will change. I feel good about this.

A/N: This is about the best ending i can provide, i had little to no motivation to finish this book, but i figured i should finish it since it has been discovered by many new people. i might make a sequel to this some day! - lily <3