A/N skip if you wish

Hey, so I know these are like really annoying but I just wanted to inform my reader that...

School Started again. BLEH👅. Ew I know very bad my mental health ye going to get lower each day and that is going to be rough, so I was thinking that I would upload 2 times a week because writing helps me and I guess you guys have it fun too right? I hope you do.

To be completely honestly I forgot what happened in season 1-2 of BNHA because I watched it awhile back so I legit search up the events and they don't give much detail and since I added an original character a lot changes. I have a good story like for this and I'm sticking to it because I don't like sappy Cliche stories you know, there will be love and romance involved and also there will be ups and downs, lets just say a lot of emotions involved because I love making things difficult. I don't get much comments but I would love for you guys to share your thoughts and I can do a little quiz every chapter for the fun of it.  Also I hope by reading the chapters you can tell I have very bad grammar and spelling, english is my second language and I struggle with grammar and such, so please tell me where there is a mistake and I will gladly fix it. I see People adding this story to their reading list and each one brings so much Serotonin to me like I always get super excited.

Anyways i wanna interact with my readers, I have a bakugou fanfic waiting for you guys to be read, if you like bakugou ofc, personally I love him so much ahhh. (Pause) *starts fan girling* ok we are back from that shirt break.

I'm also writing a mafia Original story which I legit made in 8th grade and It was kinda interesting so I will make it better and rewrite if you like original books.

For whom ever that read this. Thank you for coming this far and I appreciate you all so much. You all make me happy and I don't even know how to thank you guys. Just THANK YOU SO MUCHH.