1

・.━━━━━━━━†━━━━━━━━.・
                                         𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
      ・.━━━━━━━━†━━━━━━━━.・

      ・.━━━━━━━━†━━━━━━━━.・                                         𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚       ・.━━━━━━━━†━━━━━━━━.・

selling drugs on the streets and smoking was never the go to anticipate you. it never entered your thoughts when you were alot more youthful. you figured you would be a specialist , an instructor , someone effective , hell even be in high school to get a certificate and yet probably not. life had various plans already laid out for you.

in any case, presently here you are , in a vacant parking garage with a more interesting who was as of now the individual you were offering to.

" 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 ? " jean asked , scouring his hands together in expectation.

you were presently managing a customer you known for a couple of months. jean was around his 20's , body covered with various tattoos and piercings. he had contacted you from another customer and you turned into his authority seller.

he says your authority seller since you generally had the ' 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. ' you wouldn't fret at all , on the off chance that you were managing and getting cash in return you approved of it.

" 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁. " your virus eyes met with green ones which were an alternate way contemplating what he needed to purchase from you. he snapped his fingers and started disclosing to you need he needed.

" 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 , 𝗹𝘀𝗱 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆. "

" 𝗵𝗺. " you gestured and went to open the storage compartment of your vehicle in which demonstrated sacks and packs of the medications , drugs you possessed, and anticipated on selling. you bent down most of the way to get all that he asked and offer it to him and obviously in return for cash. you had felt his eyes on your body when searching for his wantings, generally on your ass.

you were gradually getting more bothered by his eyes that just remained stuck on your body. you stood upright and hammered your trunk cover shut , making him at last spotlight all over rather then your rear end.

you tossed his wantings on your trunk in plain view for him to find wherein he got all the sacks and paid heed on how little the measure of molly you had given him.

" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 ? 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝟱 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 ? " he addressed , shaking the pack before your face.

"𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲." you obtusely said , not thinking often about your selection of words since this is the way you ordinarily conversed with your customers. you couldn't have cared less about the individuals , you just thought often about your product and cash.