5

・.━━━━━━━━†━━━━━━━━.・
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
・.━━━━━━━━†━━━━━━━━.・

" 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗹/𝗻, 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗨𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵

" 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗹/𝗻, 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗨𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵. " nezu proposed, shuffling though papers and examining what could be your record. he held your mugshot picture right beside your face, analyzing your now appearance and before.

he only crossed his arms and continued, " 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲. "

you only smiled at the small principal before licking a rather sharp canine, " 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁. "

previously ...

U.A High had closed off school after the supposed ' League of Villians ' attacked the USJ for students to relax after that entire encounter.

you had taken that chance to go to U.A High yourself and talk to the principal. you were angry nonetheless, sero had filled you in on what happened.

how all might wasn't there when he was supposed to be, how bakugo & kirishima carelessly attacked one of the villains that had scattered them to meet their deaths, that their teacher was horribly injured but still saved his student from a near death experience.

you were standing in front of the famous school, eyeing everything. you had walked down the long bricked path, leading to 3 large doors that had numbers engraved on them.

you walked in and you felt the atmosphere change. it was a rather cleaned school, too clean you might say. your junior high school was clean but not always. public schools are dirty.

you only walked into an office, seeing a woman who was typing away on a computer before noticing you. she removed her eyes from the screen and smiled at you,

" 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 ? " she questioned sweetly. you only glanced at her before muttering your own sentence.

" 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗵𝗶, 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹. 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗺. "