2

Day 1 (part two)

_______________________

"Oh please don't tell me you have to get pregnant"My dad gasped. I immediately started laughing at my fathers thoughts of the baby project.

"No dad it's where you get partnered with a boy and you take care of a plastic baby for a month"I explained. Some times it was like he was the child and I was the parent.

My dad was actually incredibly dumb, I don't actually know how he has a job.

"Oh, whose your partner then"My mom asked placing the lasagne on the table.

"Leonardo Bronson"I groaned, my mom's facial expression suddenly changed from bored and unsatisfied to excited and like she just saw a unicorn.

"Oh he's our neighbour!"She cheered, I nodded.

"golden star for you mom"I sarcastically stated, my mom scoffed.

After the delicious lasagne, I went up to my room to do some homework.

Until I heard a knock on my balcony door.

Now who the hell in this god damn world would knock on a balcony door when there is a front door in perfect condition that is situated on the ground.

I lazily rolled off my bed and opened the door.

Leonardo Bronson, and the plastic piece of shit.

"It won't stop crying!"He muttered chucking the plastic piece of shit at me.

"Well don't give it to me, what makes you think I know what to do"I argued as I shook the doll to try to stop it from crying.

"Oh yeah because shaking it is supposed to stop it crying"Leonardo chuckled. I just glared at him.

"Well why the fuck did you even come here for my help"I hissed placing the doll in his hands.

"Leonardo, I-"

"It's Leo"he interrupted me.

How dare he interrupt me in my own bedroom.

"You know what I don't care what your name is, just get that crying piece of shit out of my house"I ordered him, Leonardo, or Leo just smirked at me.

"Never knew you were so feisty"He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. This boy was so typical. 'I never knew you were so feisty'

Like, good, you're not supposed to.

"So Primrose, this is your room?"He asked. Ugh he called me 'Primrose'

"It's Rose, and no it's my grave"I sarcastically said. Leo chuckled.

"Alright if it helps I'll take this plastic doll away"Leo said.

"Yes, that would help VERY much"I replied, he chuckled and walked through my balcony door, giving me a small wave.

I rolled my eyes. Hold up.

Why was he being so nice?

He used to be horrible to me.

He used to bully me very badly actually.

It was last year and it wasn't the best year I had out of all my school years, including kindergarten.

( flashback )

I was walking through the corridors until I heard the sound of the jackass.

"look who it is"

I shuddered at the tone of his voice.