5

Primrose's P.O.V

Day 3 ( continued )

______________

Leo, was actually really nice deep down. I never thought I'd say it but he has a soft heart.

"Hey, 2 seconds I gotta go take this call"He excused himself, I nodded.

After about 5 minutes he was still on the phone. Then I heard the cry of Satan.

Fucking great.

I lazily strolled out of the music room which I must say was the most beautiful thing ever. It was more beautiful than me.

I skipped down the stairs and reached the god damn piece of plastic.

I picked it up and just stared at it's painted eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!"I screamed.

SMASH!

What in the world was that?

I quickly ran up the stairs to where the noise came from.

It came from Leo's room, the door was open, there was glass all over the floor, Leo had a bloody hand and his face was all scrunched up in a frustrated expression.

"Leo!"I gasped, rushing over to him, dodging the glass.

"Are you okay, what happened?"I asked, grabbing his hands.

Wah!

Leo was just dazed, staring out into space.

I placed my two hands on his cheeks.

"Listen Leo, I'm gonna get you some bandages for your hand okay"I reassured him, he still took no notice of me.

Wah!

"OH FOR GOD SAKE JUST SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Then pure silence overcame the room.

Well at least I know what to do when it's crying.

I turned around to face Leo, only his eyes that were once filled with anger, were now filled with hurt, sadness.

"Leo"

He looked over at me, I gulped.

I walked over to him and put an arm around his side.

I walked him over to the bathroom, he sat up on the counter next to the sink.

I got some cream to heal the cuts and also got some cotton buds.

I dipped the bud into the cream, I stood in between his legs. He just stared at me.

"It might hurt"I said, he nodded. I gently dabbed the bud onto his cuts.

He hissed at the pain, I bit my lip.

"I'm sorry"He whispered. I smiled.

"What are you sorry for?"I giggled.

"For being the baby in this project"He chuckled. I giggled along whilst I wrapped up the bandage around his cuts and taped it up.

Once I was finished I put all the scraps in the bin.

"I suppose you're wondering why I flipped out like that"He sighed as he slid off the counter. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean if you want to tell me"I replied, he chuckled and walked over to me.

"If I tell you, you have to promise to not tell anyone, not even that Baxter guy"He warned, I nodded. I was just dead curious to find out what made his anger ping.