three.

Rosie,

Rosie,

Something unexpected happened this afternoon.

When I went to your neighborhood to stay in front of your home again today, I saw your mother and father. I don't want to intervene because it's not my business but it seems like they are fighting. Their voices rang until a couple of houses away and I can't just stand there when your father slapped your mother. I was worried that he might do something worse but I saw him left your house so I went inside your front yard and helped your mother.

She didn't really mind me when I escorted her inside your house. But I was beyond surprised when she told me she knew me. That she always see me looking everyday.

She asked me if I was your friend. I didn't really know how to respond so I said yes.

She told me everything. She told me what happened back when you were younger. She told me about your parents and about her.

And she told me how much she regretted never cooking you a warm meal when you're still here. She misses you.

I just want you to know that it's not your fault, Rosie. It frustrates me thinking how much you've been through at a young age. But all I know is that, you are so brave. You are strong and I admire you for that.

I can never really help to ease the pain of your past and to help you take away the burden on your shoulders now but I promise, I'll be here.

I can hold you when you need someone to lean on to. I can be the one to protect you from this world's cruelness. I can be your family too, if you want. Give me a chance to do that. I hope I can do that.

Love,
Jimin