four.

Dear Rosie,

Dear Rosie,

I wasn't able to visit your house for weeks because of my exams but I went there yesterday and your mom politely let me in. She and your dad separated the day after that fight. She told me it was okay since things have been shitty lately. I stayed in your house for a day and I talked with your mom.

She told me things about you. She told me that you always love sunsets and sunny days. You cried when your fish died and that you love pancakes with ice cream on top whenever it's raining. And you sing and play guitar too? Wow, I didn't know about that. I don't know anything about you but at least I know that you peed on your pants on the fifth grade. That's... cute.

I want to hear your voice. From what I remember, it was sweet and cute. That kind of voice is meant to be heard by a laugh. That kind of voice was meant to whine over spilled drink and cravings for food. Not for crying, Rosie.

Your mom asked me if I want to go to your room. I am curious what it looks like but don't worry, I refused. I don't want to invalidate your privacy, if going in your house is not a invalidation though.

And I also saw pictures of you in their photo album. You and Jennie. You two looks so happy and inseparable. I'm sure you two had a great time with each other.

And your smile... your smile is indeed pretty. A smile like that should shine everyday. I would pay even if it costs a billion just to catch a glimpse of it.

Well... I gotta go and study well to get a job in the future and earn money for that, yes? Have a great time, Rosie.

Love,
Jimin

P.S: I hope you don't mind me going inside your house and talking with your mom. I want to make sure she's okay and I also learned a lot about you. She's waiting for you too, we're waiting for you. If you ever consider returning, you have home to return to. You have us to return to, Rosie.