one.

— ˶ ❛ ⊰⊹ฺ ❛ ˶ —

— ˶ ❛ ⊰⊹ฺ ❛ ˶ —

Rosie,

How have you been? Is there a chance that I will be able to see you again? I wanted to see you.

I've read your letters. I've probably read it for how many times to the point that I've memorized every part of it.

It stays on my memory. The letters and the sentences bring so much more meaning in me. It stays and it make me regret why it took me so long to see you.

It amazed me thinking that there's someone... There's someone who sees so much in me. There's someone who treasured me the way I didn't know I am deserving of. The way no one ever did before.

All those little moments we shared, I didn't know it gives you comfort. I am glad that those moments were there with you when you needed them while I'm away, blinded by the shallowness of what the world is offering.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the painful happenings you've experienced. I'm sorry for all your pain. I'm sorry the world is unfair.

I hope I can bring back time. I hope I approached you that night. I hope I never left you alone in that bridge. I hope I chased you when you ran away.

Rosie, it pained me whenever I am reminded of how I wasted my time exploring the world but not discovering the beauty you hold. I can do so much more for you. But as I stand here in front of your house, waiting, it made me realize that the value of things will double the moment you lost it.

You are just a simple girl for me before. But now, after it all. You made me do something I didn't think I am capable of doing. You made me do something that I am really willing to dedicate my time and passion for. And it's waiting for you.

Seasons have passed. Months go by so fast. And just like all the days I've waited in front of your house, nothing's changed. I will always bid goodbye to the light and always be welcomed by darkness, going home without catching a glimpse of you.

They said you left home. But I know, there's still a part of you somewhere here in this place. And that thought is what I've been holding to.

Why do I want to see you? Somehow... you gave me purpose. You gave me a role that I will gladly take. And that is to take care of you.

I don't know why I'm writing now. I don't know why. But... this way, it gives me assurance that we still have a connection. I want a connection with you. I wanna talk to you soon. Please, come back?

Love,
Jimin

note:
hi! so here it is... I hope you like it. :)
Jiminie is waiting for someone. awww. question is, does that someone still exist? joke. sksksksk.👀

I did not proofread. sorry for the errors.