chapter two.

3,261 words.

You slowly opened your eyes to get a glimpse of the painted ceiling in your quarters, you checked to see the time on your alarm clock:

6 am. Perfect timing.

You flipped your legs over the edge of the bed, rising your figure to get ahold of your two own feet, walking inside your bathroom to start your day with a simple routine.

Brushing your teeth, washing your face, fixing your hair, dressing yourself into your Jedi uniform were all of the stuff included in your routine, simple they were to you, but you enjoyed doing it.

You began to do your morning stretch so that you would have a huge decrease in having the possibility of experiencing muscle pain which is the last thing you'd want on your first day back in training.

You opened your door, walking down the hallway inside the Refectory center, getting yourself a plate of food.

You sat on your seat, boringly playing with your food waiting for something exciting to happen.

A Jedi Knight sat on a seat across from you "hello there."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him "who are you supposed to be?"

"A stranger" he smirked, cutting a piece of his sausage.

You tilted your head in confusion, weird you thought, you never expected someone's first impression to be thought of just as a stranger.

You scrunched up your nose, resting your arms on the table "could I at least have a name?"

"Pax, the name is Pax" he took out his hand for you to shake, which you accepted shaking it.

"I'm y/n, and it's nice to meet you Pax."

You both began your conversation with the training session you were about to be having back on the second day in the facility.

Pax, also a Jedi Knight becoming a Jedi Master, had a training session that was double the amount of time yours was, 16 hours, you were clearly left in shock.

You heard the door open the quiet room, Anakin walked inside as your body froze, seeing him get himself a plate full of food.

Pax also turned his head to see him, his facial expressions weren't exactly pleased with his presence in the room "is there something wrong?" You asked, noticing his uneasiness.

You shook his head "it's nothing to worry about, it's just that Anakin and I aren't exactly the type to be—friends."

"Would you like to explain what happened?" You asked, accidentally noticing that you were getting too involved in their relationship.

"I can't say much, but let's just say that we've both made mistakes and we didn't forgive each other for them."

You expression was curiously blank, "oh" was all you could say at that moment. These mistakes Pax mentioned didn't sound as small as the usually would be.

"I'm sorry—"

he took his hand out "it's ok there's no need to apologize, we both took our separate ways and we'd like to keep it that way" he took a sip from his glass of water, his deep voice sighing lightly as he began to finish up his food.

For the next couple of weeks you both began to have a deep friendship, chatting with one another with the amount of free time you could spare.

Anakin didn't seem to be happy about your friendship with Pax, he even tried to talk you out of it in the Conference Room, which eventually came off as useless to him.