BLOOM

Where it started:

In the beginning, it was a story of two friends.

A know it all boy who couldn't take no for an answer.

A fragile small girl who hardly spoke, head lost in the clouds.

The two got on well, the boy always finding himself in trouble for speaking for the small girl. His parents would get the phone calls from the primary school about the spoiled little boy, hearing of the trouble he would get into.

The parents didn't like the small girl, they believed that it would make the boy soft. His father always wanted to toughen the boy.

His father was Lucius Malfoy, who wanted his son to be his replica. He wanted his young son to withhold the lineage of the Malfoy name.

The boy was named Draco. The boy who grew up too fast.

But Draco wanted something different.

And different was Fay.

She was the girl who wandered by herself, latching herself to nature and enjoying the small moments in life we usually oversee.

Draco had a heart for Fay, yet young Fay would never know it.

Fay was his small nymph, seeing her name meant Fairy in french.

He was countlessly in love with his Fay, but trials occurred that he knew he could never tell her how he feels.

So he began to hate her, for both of their well beings.

And that's how the story begins.