Questions

Smoke

Damn you held your own but you ain't go tell me the fuck did I just walk in on who was that girl who just left and what she mean by all that shit if you want her handled let me know I can't have bitches in these streets stepping at what's mine

" it's fine I'll deal with it on my own and the the real question is how did I become yours we bearly communicate other than hi and bye so I'm not understanding how that calculates any type of situation as I started fixing up my living room again from the mess Kadeem keeps bringing to my front door why can't some men see when your trying to do better but all they wanna do is fuck with your mindset more than what's been done".

A penny for your thoughts as Kareem walked up on me the things this man did to me without even trying

" what are you doing"

Third person
The feeling of his breath on her neck as he kissed her deeply had Aniyah wanting more as his hands ran over her skin delicately shh you like this don't you I see you feeding for my touch and attention every time I see you Aniyah never thought he could tell was she that obvious the love marks that were left on her neck as he undid her joggers he was about to show her what a real man felt like but life had other plans has Amir cried out for him mommy once again as both halted breathing with pleasure saved by the bell Aniyah thought.

Ima deal with Amir Kareem told Aniyah but I ain't done with you I promise you that leaving Aniyah in her thoughts not ready for what would take place next.

Things are getting spicy

Do you see Kareem a better match for Aniyah and look at how he taking on fatherly duties to a child that's not his what you think

But here's a short chapter I hope everyone had an amazing new year