Defiance

Narrative

Things were all set has we spent the past week watching the hunter hunt the huntress all that could be done was laugh as they thought she could be better then me the queen of this game they just don't know in order to be found there must be a reason you've been allowed so close to me if not for any reason but for you to think you succeeded you've won the game just until I manage to disappear again when that time comes you'll search just until you come to the conclusion that I'm gone maybe dead but that's when you've fucked up given up too quickly because now you're no longer the hunter at this point your nothing but a rat that's about to get it's head chopped for fucking with my family and anyone who try's to come in my way. 

——————————————————
————————————-

Where the hell is that bitch why is it no one can find her

" don't you. Think your doing way too much everything that has happened is your own fault that man does not want you so why are you doing this what's the point huh maybe your father was right about you "

HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT MAN UP SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO WHAT YOUR TOLD.

"Killing that girl won't reset your relationship it will only destroy you further what about your child don't you care "

If I can't have what she keeps taking from me then no I don't care my child will be better off without me so yes taking little miss Aniyah out the picture will make my life so much better  for Kadeem and I    

" you sound so stupid no wonder daddy gave up on you he must of seen the psychopath you really really are just like your mother "

My mother isn't crazy and I'm no psycho keep talking shit and see where you end up continue if your bad

" you can't do shit no is scared of your tough girl act you're nothing but a rich girl tryna be hood you wanna be down so bad all you were to Kadeem was a hot fuck something to warm his dick at night you will never be Aniyah bitch. I don't even think you know who you are anymore "

 I don't even think you know who you are anymore "

Didn't I say to shut up

" aww you don't like the truth it hurts I know shut me up I'm waiting because if and when I get out of here I promise your dead the world would be safer place without little miss draya and when people find out the things you've done or had me cover up  I bet no one knows your the reason letoya knew where to find Aniyah the night your father was murdered you'll be done I promise you that.

Too bad that secret dies with you today

Comment like share