The hurt we fight.

Sometimes you gotta take two steps back to take ten steps forward ' Nipsey hustle

Pandora played quietly as the kids napped while I unpacked this was our new start in a new place and city I just couldn't handle all the stress loosing my father yes we had our ups and downs but at the end of the day that's the man who took me in and raised me the best he could and I honestly appreciated and thanked him for that.

The pressure of trying not to show my emotions pushing everyone whom did me dirty but one thing I was grateful for was that some of my enemies were six feat under after many circumstances showed me who people really were from now one I couldn't let just anyone around me not everyone that laughs in your face is a friend learned this the hard way reasons why I had picked up in the middle of the night and moved to Miami not caring about the circumstance the way I see it no one cared about my feelings so why should I do the same.

This was about to be a new chapter in our lives away from all the toxic shit and drama at this point I needed space I needed a escape to rejuvenate while learning how to deeply love myself without a man was something I've struggled with from fourteen all I had was kadeem and eyes until he up and disappeared as the door knocked as looked not before answering it

As some girl stood at the door

" ooo ma god gurl you pretty where they make you at"

As I just looked at her wondering why she was here

" oh shoot I'm sorry my name is khalina I live down the street I seen y'all move in I just wanted to come and welcome you to the neighborhood and shit we having a Fourth of July block party you should come"

Thank you but I can't my kids are here with me

" don't worry I got a son myself maybe our kids could have a play date you know it's starts at seven so don't be late i swear we go be the best of friends this right here was faith gurl just you watch and see wait what's your name sometimes I talk to much "

Aniyah

"That's cute see you later love don't be late

As I was about to close the door  seeing this man just stare at me not caring that I seen him as he continued while winking at me I closed the door as the kids began to wake up had me feeling a certain way while pushing it to the back of my head it was time to become a better person and mother than mine ever could.

Comment like share

Drop your thoughts

It's a new beginning

Is aniyah wrong for leaving in the night for wanting better