↬ 26

Later that day, Jimin is the chosen one. 

As much as he would like it to be for something amazing like carrying a magic ring to a sea of fire or to kill a wizard with no nose, it's for something as boring as the kitchen chores.

The seven of them have just eaten and everyone except Jimin and Jungkook have gone to wash up and go to bed.

Jungkook is of no use to Jimin at the moment, sitting on one of the counters and playing a game on his phone. Why he is still here and not in his bed, Jimin doesn't know. Or, better yet, he doesn't want to know.

"Yah! Are you just going to sit there?"
Jimin calls, looking over his shoulder at Jungkook.

Jungkook looks up with his ridiculously doe eyes,
"Yeah? I thought I would."

Jimin huffs,
"Come here and help me."

"What do I gain from it?"

Jimin offers a beaming smile,
"My amazing company?"

"Hmm, I think I'll stay over here,"
Jungkook says, and Jimin pouts.

"Fine."

Jungkook laughs at his sulking hyung and puts his phone down,
"I'm just kidding."

Jimin tries to suppress his smile when Jungkook joins him, taking over the drying.

"If you don't properly, I'll blame Jin hyung's wrath on you,"
Jimin points out.

"Yes, Jiminie,"
Jungkook sing-songs, and Jimin sends him a flustred glare at the lack of honorifics.

"Shut up, brat."

"Oh, you can't act like you don't like it now. That totally contributed to making you come that one time."

Jimin almost drops the plate he's holding, eyes finding a smug Jungkook.

"What are you on about? That never happened."

"Oh, yeah, it did. That time in the showers. You were moaning so loud I think the whole block could hear. You can't lie to me when your body is so perfectly obvious."

Jimin is about to protest with a very weak argument when another, very familiar voice joins their pleasant conversation, making both males jump.

"Did you just- What the fuck did I just hear?"

Jungkook is sure both him and Jimin look like deer caught in headlights when they both spin around.

"Shit,"
Jungkook breathes, eyes going from wide as plates to squeezed shut tightly.

Taehyung is standing by the door, looking as if he just saw an alien dropping down from the sky and flopping down on the counter next to where Jimin and Jungkook are standing.

"You... What...- You two fuck. What the hell. I can't even believe my own hearing right now. You fuck?"
Taehyung rubs his palms over his eyes as if that is supposed to help him figure out the situation, or wipe away the images he got by saying what he just said.