↬ 2

"He broke up with you... just like that? Completely out of the blue?"

"Yes! One second we were having sex and then the next he was like 'you'll be better off without me'. It happened so fast, Kook, I think I still haven't wrapped my head around it."

Jimin sniffles and buries his face further into Jungkook's chest.

"I'm sorry, Min. I know how much you cared about him,"
Jungkook says and rubs Jimin's back slowly, comforting the older.

"The worst thing is that I need to get over this in less than a week,"
Jimin whines, thinking about the upcoming concerts.

"You need to be sad until you're not. It may take more than five days, hyung. I know you want to be at your best for army, but it will only get worse if you don't let it out of your system,"
Jungkook says and Jimin pulls back to looks at him, eyes red and hair in every direction.

"Are you saying I should perform like this?"

Jungkook laughs, running a hand through his friend's messy hair.

"I'm saying that you get to be sad over breaking up with Jaehyun, who you have been together with for six months of your life," 
Jungkook clarifies.

"Yeah... I guess. I can't believe it's actually over,"
Jimin says, pouting as more tears build in his eyes.

Jungkook just pulls him to his chest again, hugging his small hyung until he is sound asleep in his arms.

"You deserve so much better than him."

✗✗✗