Scars on Them

>Kaydens PoV<
"Jack you have to tell them!" I yell at jack Percy.
"You and jake do too! We all do!" Jack Percy yells back.
Jake walks in and picks me up from behind, "Kayden he's right," jakes chest vibrates as he talks.
~time skip~
I look around at the rest of magcon looking at us. Jake looks at me and nods.
"Um we have something to tell you, it's why jack hides his arms and me and jake don't walk around like Taylor does, shirtless," I say.
>jack Percy's PoV<
I pull of my hoodie and shirt, revealing the scars, shaped like little 'X's , covering my chest, back, and arms.
"Jack where did these come from?" JJ asks. "The reason I was isolated, because I can- I'll just show you," I say.
Kayden stands on front of me. I glance at my hands and concentrate, my hands starts glowing. My scars started glowing along my arms, and Kayden is lifted off the ground. "Holy shiz!" Gilinsky yells. My arms stop glowing and Jayden lands of his feet. "When we were freshmen, we discovered we weren't normal," jake says. He removed his shirt revealing his scars, that are shaped like small, thin, little bits of leaves, he stares at kayden and his eyes glow and suddenly jakes next to Kayden. Jake pulls his shirt back on, but Kayden removes his, revealing his scars, designed to look like little vines, covered in vines and small, crude flowers. His hands twitch and his scars turn green and silver. Suddenly he's gone, but not really, he's invisible but the rest of the guys besides me and jake panic, Kayden appears next to us, and I hand him my shirt. I pull on my hoodie. Taylor is staring at us in shock, but Shawn runs over and hugs me. "Oh Jack, I'm so sorry you had to go through this," he whispers, I hug him back and bury my face in his shoulder. Taylor walks over and quietly asks,"How?" I pull away from Shawn and he smiles at me. "When we were sophomores, our school caught on fire. That's when jake discovered he could teleport others, Kayden found that he could 'adapt to survive' and I realized that I'm kind of invincible, the fire couldn't touch me. We saved the students, everyone. But no one knew it was us, they thought the kids got out by them selves and they didn't remember." Kayden and jake both touch my shoulders. Suddenly a sharp pain goes through my head, I see Matt on the roof, about to jump. "Jake get me to the roof," I say. The ground falls away but I'm on the roof, I quietly dart over and pull Matt from the edge. "Matt don't," I say. "Why it's not like carter or anyone would care!" He exclaims. I concentrate on carters thoughts, 'WHERE IS MATT! I CANT LOOSE HIM! NOT ON THE DAY IM TELLING HIM I LOVE HIM MORE THAN I SHOULD!' His mind is in panic mode. "Matt, carter is looking for you. Tell him your true feelings, I think he likes you the same way," I speak quietly. Matt wipes his face and nods. "Thanks Jack," he mumbles. He runs down the stairs to the 24th floor.
>carters pov<
I run to my and matts room, he's on his bed staring at his hands. "Carter Jack Percy told me something," he says,"he told me that you don't think the fans are right, that I'm not a queer, why?" I walk over and sit next to him, he looks up, his hazel eyes full of pain. "Matt you are the most beautiful-I mean wonderful-" I'm cut off by Matt pressing his lips to mine. My stomach feels full of butterflies and warmth surges through me, I feel sparks that should be wrong but I love, I kiss him back slowly, but he pushes me down and our lips never disconnect. After a few minutes he pulls away, panting. "That, was, amazing." He manages. I grin from my spot beneath him. "Machew will you be my Bae?" I ask him hopefully. "Hell yes!" He exclaims and he kisses me again.