Technoblade/Dave |Part 2

-a few days after the incident|at school-

I was currently talking to some of my friends.

Everything was peaceful and we played soldier again.

I wanted to join, then they asked for my opinion on which team will win, so I could join the team that's most likely to loose.

Sadly, I have some toxic friends.

James was one of them.

„Shut up Dave! Nobody cares about what you think!"

I was pushed to the ground by a boy I used to call my friend.

„I don't...I don't understand...what did I do wrong?...."

„You half killed your god damn brother! He's cooler than you anyways! Nobody really likes you you stupid crybaby!"

„I...I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to hurt him.....I didn't mean it...."

„I don't care! Get lost Blade!"

»blade?....oh god pleas don't tell me he made this name because Wilbur half died through the blade I was leading....«

I quickly got up and ran away, tears streaming down my face.

I arrived at home only a few minutes after and hugged dad from behind.

dad! The...the others are bullying me because of the incident! How do they even know?...."

„Dave, it's good that you're here, and don't worry about the kids, you won't have a problem with them anymore tomorrow."

„What do you mean?" I looked up to him

„Dave, I no longer accept you in this household, I'm sorry but it's too dangerous to keep you here, I'm scared that you might accidentally hurt or kill your little brother. I can't risk that."

„But..but Dad! I don't want to leave! This ..this is my home...it was an accident! We..we were just...just training!"

„Dave, you will be brought to the neighborhood kingdom, Pogtopia. The king and queen are willing to raise you as prince of Pogtopia"

„Dad....dad please don't! I don't...I don't want to leave" I teared up.