Chapter 3: Kudajira

(A/N: hello readers welcome to the first chapter of the story, let's get ready to rumble. Now let's begin)

3rd P.O.V

"Night was an extremely dangerous time to go outside especially when small monsters are roaming around the city looking for victims to slaughter and it seems that today an abandoned little girl wasn't going to be lucky as she was running for her life being chased by a humongous wolf"

"The wolf seems to be catching up to the little girl due of it's giant size and it was definitely hungry and needed something to devour. The little girl ends up tripping and falls on the ground, it seems that her fate was sealed when she turned around and saw the large wolf jump at her and ready to strike, she closed her eyes and covers herself using her hands however it seems that nothing happened, she didn't felt anything painful like claws and teeth piercing her skin. When she opened her eyes and took a look, she saw someone standing in front of her while the large wolf was on ground as if it was beaten down although it was not dead and it stood up glaring and roaring at the one who knocked it down, it was a young man with a black hair and yellow eyes. The little girl was surprised yet confused by this sight, could this person have somehow managed to beat down a wolf that is larger than himself"

???: well. This seems to be the best night for a little hunt, won't you agree ?

"The wolf seems to have understood what he said and responded with a angry growl"

???: oh ? You want me to mind my own business. Well too bad for you because this is my business

"The wolf growled in frustration as it then roars at him"

???: "chuckles" you seriously want to challenge me ? I don't think you know what you are facing but oh well

(A/N: music)

"The battle has now begun as the giant wolf roared loudly and runs towards him and jumps in an attempt to tackle him only for the young man to grab the large creature by it's neck and then slams it to the ground head first. The little girl was shocked by what she had witnessed, this person clearly had something unusual"

???: you better get out of here while i'm taking out this beast

"The little girl listened to what he said and decided to take this opportunity to escape while the two kept fighting. The large wolf stood up roaring loudly as it attempted to bite his shoulder but he dodged and gave the wolf a really hard punch in the face so hard that it knocked some of it's teeth out and causes the wolf to stagger backwards. The young man then walks towards the wolf completely calm and with a very serious face as the wolf tried using slashing him with it's claws only for the young man to dodge once again as he then proceeded to punch the wolf in the stomach really hard which caused the large creature to vomit blood out of it's mouth"

???: "smirks" is that all you got ? How disappointing. You are bigger than me and yet you can't kill me

"The large wolf was beginning to get frustrated over the fact that a mere human was overpowering it, it roars loudly as it charges towards him and tried tackling him again but this time the young man grabbed the wolf by it's front legs and slams it to the ground. He then proceeded to rip off the front legs of the wolf causing it to roar in agonizing pain as he then puts his foot on the creature's head"

???: say goodnight

"The young man then crushes the wolf's head with his food killing it"

(A/N: end of the music)

"The young man sighs as he then looks around to see if there wasn't any other monster that is around to kill him but fortunately it doesn't seem to be the case. He ends up walking away leaving the corpse of the large wolf"

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)