Chapter 8: Ghidorah

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 8, time to get serious. Now let's begin)

3rd P.O.V

"Another monster attack was happening in the city and this time the monster that was attacking a giant three headed golden dragon that was given the name of King Ghidorah"

"The giant dragon was flying above the city as he then ends up landing crushing and destroying a building as he then let's out a loud roar. Everyone in the city began to screams and run for their lives as the giant three headed golden dragon started his attack walking through the city and destroying the buildings by using his wings and heads. Ghidorah let out another roar as suddenly the mouths on his three heads began to glow as he then proceeded to unleash his Gravity Beams destroying the buildings and killing some of the unfortunate innocent citizens that were still running away for their lives. It seems that attempting to stop this monster was impossible seeing how the attempts of the military were completely futile and Ghidorah wasn't stopping on his attack however it didn't take long for someone to arrive and face the giant three headed golden dragon. Fortunately enough, MGX has arrived to face against the large dragon and it's pilot Yuki was ready to fight the king of terrors"

Yuki: let's do this MGX !

(A/N: music)

"Ghidorah roars loudly at the mech as he then proceeded to fly towards the giant robot and attempted to kick it only for the mech to dodge the charging dragon by using it's jet propulsion to move out of the way. Ghidorah then turns around and fires from his three mouths his Gravity Beams only for MGX to retaliate by firing from it's eyes an energy beam which caused both attacks to collide and then explodes. Ghidorah charges towards MGX while the mech also charges to the three headed golden dragon and both giants end up colliding, Ghidorah bites MGX's shoulders with his two heads although this didn't seem stop the mech who proceeded to punch him in the chest causing the alien to growl in pain. Ghidorah then ended up lifting the robot only for MGX to fire missiles from it's arms and they explode when making contact with the dragon's neck causing him to roar in pain and let go of the robot who then hovered by using it's jet propulsion"

Yuki: (this guy is tough. But my mech is much more stronger !)

"MGX attempted to slash the three headed golden dragon with the sharp edge on the end of the robot's tail but Ghidorah blocks it using his large wing although getting a small cut through his wing but it wasn't fatal. Ghidorah then fires his Gravity Beams at the mech pushing it backwards and sending it crashing down on the ground, Ghidorah let's out a roar as he then flies towards the robot and proceeds to repeatedly stomp him but the pilot wasn't going to let that continue as she pressed a button which caused MGX to fire missiles from it's back and they explode on Ghidorah causing him to roar in pain as he flies back and lands on the ground. MGX stands up and coming out of it's arms were two long sharp blades"

Yuki: time to slice !

"MGX activated it's jet propulsion and proceeded to fly towards the three headed golden dragon although what the pilot wasn't aware was that she was flying to a deadly trap. Ghidorah's necks and wings began to glow as he then ends up firing a powerful variant of his Gravity Beams while firing powerful lightning beams from his wings which end up hitting the robot and pushed it backwards sending it crashing on a building destroying it"

(A/N: end of the music)

"After firing the powerful attack and sending the mech into a building, Yuki ended up unconscious which was not a good thing since it meant that she couldn't pilot MGX making it very vulnerable. Ghidorah was growling noticing that the mech looked fine but was damaged heavily and he was certainly going to make the damage even worse as he began to walk towards it getting ready to finish this. However as the alien was making his way towards the robot, a new presence has made his appearance and Ghidorah sensed it when he stopped walking and heard something, a sound that definitely came from a monster and that monster had just suddenly appeared behind him causing the three headed golden dragon to turn around and to be faced with the ultimate life form"

Kudajira

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)