|| - Mission 'blow up the cursed bridge' Start! - ||

— ➰➰➰➰ — 𝚆𝚑𝚢, 𝙼𝚎? — ➰➰➰➰ —

— || 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹; 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 '𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎' 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝! || —

___________________________________________________________

After Kakashi stopped twitching nervously, he opened the window to the hospital beds right.

He breathed in the fresh air gratefully.

Hospitals really do suck. Kakashi thought distastefully.

He hopped out, forcing chakra to his feet.

He walked down the scorching walls, barefoot, basking in the warm sunlight.

The wall and sun warmed Kakashi up from the chilly air that inhabited the hospital, putting Kakashi in a good mood.

He blinked, as a realization hit him.

I never broke rules when I was younger, and my younger self would never break out of the hospital, not to mention the panic that would ensue if I just randomly disappeared.

Kakashi scratched his head thoughtfully, a bit annoyed at his younger self for being such an asshole.

Then an idea hit him.

I should henge into Sukea, and send a Kage Bushin to replace me! Kakashi thought, relieved that he was a genius.

Kakashi brought his hands together into the Ram hand seal, transforming to the forever unsuspecting Sukea. Then he crossed his hands into a plus, molding his life energy, and made a Kage Bushin, linking their thoughts. He said goodbye remorsefully to the tiny bit of chakra.

That made Kakashi question why he was even out of the hospital.

Because hospitals suck? Kakashi tapped his chin, thinking of an excuse for himself.

What date is it anyway? Kakashi asked himself, thinking back to the calendar that was in the hospital room. Did I even read it?

X/X/XX [A.N: I don't know when Naruto is, so like, the X's are when it is. E.g. '1/1/21'] The Kage Bushin in the hospital helpfully informed the real Kakashi.

Right! Thank you, other me!

No problem, real me.

X/X/XX? Is that... Isn't that a week before the Sandaime assigned the Kannabi Bridge Mission™ to Team Minato? Kakashi pursed his lips under his mask, unsure of the fantastic memory that has yet to fail him.

Kakashi's eyes widened, realizing that the future depends on this.

I'll blow the bridge up, so Team Minato doesn't have to go on the mission. But.. how?

Kakashi hopped hastily down, and took to the roofs, since it's faster than the street, using a small undetectable genjutsu to mask himself, currently still Sukea, who was a civilian.

He reached the apartment he was supposedly residing in when he was a pre-teen and deactivated all the novice seals that were stuck on the door.

Who the fuck uses doors?

He took out a bunch of paper bombs that Kakashi had no idea he even had as a kid, and a few kunai and shuriken. He grabbed a stray roll of ninja wire and reactivated the measly seals and traps.