💦Ushijima as your teacher💦

Author's note: warning *nsfw*
My first story🥳.
I am so SORRY for any
mistake 🥶
Damn I'm tired😴
But i hope u like it😴
Have fun🤤
1162 words

💦 𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕦 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖?💦

You sat on the single table, just like every other student. Taking notes about the current stuff you were learning. You had a history lesson with sensei ushijima who was kinda attracted to you and had dirty thoughts and imaginations about u. Of how u would suck him off when he was to stressed beacuse of school, how strong he would pull your (y/h) hair so that his dick get deeper in your throat ,how loud you would scream when he fucks u and what sound would u make when he would lick your pussy and many other imaginations. But he tried really hard to surpressed them. On some lessons he could even surpressed them but mostly not because of your beautiful smile and figure which was not otherwise to expected. Your figure was so damn hot (still😏) and you were kinda proud of it how your boobs are moving up and down when you walk ,how your beautiful legs are exposed because of the school uniform , your fat ass which is extremely eye-catching and of course your beautiful smile which let every person who is damn lucky to see it melt into it just like butter on a hot pancake🥞.Like u are used to it to get always stared at by every student from your class. Some girls are staring u with a exitement look and mostly the other girls with an disgusted and jealous look except one girl.
Your best friend naomy who was damn proud to have such a goddess as bestfriend. You to are best friends since you were child's you always were together. So when a person insults u or similar she always protected u and u the same way. The boys are definitely staring at you in a other way. They are always looking at you horny sometimes you even notice their boner they are having beacause of u. You also get sometimes horny when you see them but u never show it.As you were taking your notes you notice a deep glare in front of u. You just ignored the glare because u just wanted to focus on your work. But u knew who looked at u, it was your sensei ushijima. But u didn't mind it because u thought i was just coincidence. So when you were finished you placed your pencil on the tabel and just looked blank through the class waiting for your sensei ushijima to go foward with the lesson.

You waited very long (u know because you didn't take long as the others cause you are damn smart). Before sensei ushijima moved to the next step he said with his deep voice "okay students take your pencils down. Watch and listen close this stuff what I'm going to do right now is very important for next the exam. As his deep voice spoken you got so terrified because of his deep voice and your pencil fell down from the sudden move that your hand did. So you stood up to grab the pencil which layed peacefully on the ground. As you bend your body over every one in class just looked at you. Especially your history teacher ushijima he just stopped to continue class because of you. But your best friend naomi notice the looks of the boys and tried to stop them by saying "stop looking at her butt you perverts" Every guy stopped looking at u because of the death glare she gave everyone of them. But she said nothing to the girls because she enjoyed those jealous looks of them. She just said to herself in her mind proudly" yeah keep looking at her beautiful figure that doesn't change anything about your figures" You never saw those looks as you stood up again to sit on your seat when you directly noticed that ushijima stared at you. You was so nervous because this gaze was just to intense for you so you just quickly sat back on you seat and looked away. As sensei ushijima was staring at you he didn't noticed that in his pants his dick was getting hard and his pants was felt to tight on his manhood. But for his luck he had a long coat on closed which were long to cover his hole thighs for a situation like this because of you.He still looked at u intensively and not looking away until a random classmate ask ushijima to continue the class. Ushijima directly looked at the random classmate who asked the question and answered with a quick and nervousky nodd.

As ushijima continued the class u slowly looked at him again and think why he was just looking so intensive at you. " why would sensei ushijima look at me that way?" "Did I do something wrong??" "Or is it because of my figure??" "It must be I mean what else?" "I bet he is now horny... "
"Why is his coat closed i would like to see his bare thig- WAIT what am i thinking right know???" " he is my history TEACHER!!"u stopped thinking about that and payed attention in class.

When sensei ushijima was done with explaining he shared worksheets and gave it to your classmates. When he came to your seat he noticed that your shirt buttons were not all closed. This revealed to much of your breast which looked dammnn HOT. But you didn't closed it because u want to show them, no your boobs were just to huge. At this sight ushijima could nothing other do then lightly blush but it was not even notice able. His dick got even bigger but no one saw it luckily.You notice his gaze. After his quick blush ( it was not even a second) he asked you sternly why it was open "(L/n) san why is not every shirtbutoon buttoned?" The other students were talking to each other no one noticed the conversation, naomy was just day dreaming.
You answered quick but a little flustered that your boobs are to big but in a polite way. "Sensei ushijima I think my chest is a little to big (Little??? Oh hell naaaaa it was way tooooooooo big) ushijima answered in a cold tone with "I don't believe u try to close it now." (Of course he belived you it was clearly to see but he badly wanted to see how you try to button your shirt.) You were internally shooked about what he just said but u wanted that your good grades stay and you also don't mind it because he was not ugly, a little scary but not ugly hot to be honest so you obeyed. "

Pt 2 will come just relax😴😴😴