24 The End

Dear diary,

Cold yet calming. No sense of warm despite wrapping you in a deadly hug

The wind suffocated every human. Each an every one of us was a victim

Yet we found peace. We found calmness.We found tranquility

Today I was visiting the graveyard.

My parents grave if you ask who

Uncle Ji and Jin took me. I recently found their diary and I finished reading it last night.

The diary was Dad's but he had enclosed everyone's emotions so it seemed like they were narrating the story themselves.

At a young age we say we love our parents, as we grow up and enter our teens we find them annoying.

When we become a young adult we realise they are right but pride eats us away.

When we become a mature adult we take care of our parents. But it's feels like it's just returning a favour no love. Only siding with them when it comes to your kids otherwise taking them as stupid coz they don't understand our generation. And 'the world has changed'

Then as we become old our children become just like us. And we miss our parents dearly but they are waiting up in the skies for us.

The world may have changed. But this never ending cycle never will.

For me I never got that chance. I never got to feel the experience of growing up.

My mum got cancer when I was 3 and soon after he passed away.

Dad tried to stay for me but at the age of 5 he too left me due to serious depression. He went into a coma and never came back.

Not too long and his heart beats stopped.

How I wish mine would too?

Hi I am Chanho, 25 years old son of Bang Chan and Bang Minho and I'm an orphan.

Raised by Han Jisung and Han Hyunjin.

And yes Minho and Chan were my biological parents.

If I be honest I don't hate them because I can't.

They loved each other just like how I love my boyfriend Jimin.

I would sacrifice my life for him too.

Because no matter how hard the wind tries to blow me away from him fate keeps us together.

No one can change fate not even nature itself which I deem one of the most powerful sources.

I feel like I am intruding someone else story but I wanted to add my personal touch in my Dad's diary.

I want to keep a dairy as well so maybe one day my children will grow and up read it like I have.

I may never have felt what growing up feels like as I was forced to grow up at the age of 5 but I know one thing which makes the whole difference.

My parents died loving each other. They died happy so this is a happy ending. But a reminder.

Love your loved ones. Hug them before it's too late because when they are a star in the sky.

They will be when you see them shine.

That's when you will see the beautiful glow in their hearts at night.

I love you mum and dad but take this as an official goodbye.

Like me letting go

Me letting go you guys and I hope you rest in peace. See you their in a couple of years.

I'll make sure to tell you all the stories of the time my children disrespected me.

And all the times you were right.

I am I will apologise and hug you so tight you will never be able to leave me again.

Good bye and I love you.......

~Chanho

A/N

The end

I honestly didn't plan this end this book was just a ways to release my emotions hidden behind these words.

This isn't based of a real story but it does happen to people around the world I hope it doesn't to you.

So cherish your loved ones.

Also guys this ain't a sad ending it's happy as they died happy and Chanho is happy with Jimin he just found the diary and found out minchan's and hyunsung's story.

Anyways have one more thing to post (it's not another chap sorry guys) and then this book is over.

Peace out ✌️
Spark