school time

I wake up with the sun shining in my face and my stupid alarm clock. After I do my morning routine, I put on a yellow T-shirt and army green Capri's with my army green converses.

"Hayley!! Come down for breakfast and hurry before the bus comes and leaves!" My mom screams from downstairs.

I walk downstairs and I smell bacon and eggs. I sat at the dining room table and began munching my food down.

"Slow down the bus is not even here yet" my mom says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry" I chuckled with my mouth full.

"You better not eat like that in school, and did you pack your bag?" She asked while making my lunch.

"yes mom. And I won't.. " I whined getting my bag and putting the lunch in it.

"alright the bus is outside,  you better get going" mom said kissing me on the forehead.

Before I headed out I put in my headphones and turned on my music to the song "knives and pens " by Black Veil Brides. I rushed to the bus stop and quickly got on.  The bus was filled with a bunch of people. The popular kids in the back, all the nerds in the front end and all the other kids such as Goths and other people in the middle front or the middle back. I saw one girl sitting by herself.  She had piercings, a lip, nose,  and an upper ear piercing.  She had on black eyeliner and her hair was red with a blue streak. She had on a gray button up blouse and black skinny jeans with black boots. I honestly thought she looked cute,  so I sat next to her.

“Hey” I waved shyly.

“Hi” she said plainly.

The song on my playlist changed to "Mama" from My Chemical Romance and I loved this song so much, I started singing along.

“Mama we're all full of lies.  Mama we're meant for the flies,  and right now they're building a coffin you're size.  Mama we're all full of lies. ”

The girl that sat next to me started looking at me with curious eyes.

“You know that song?” she asked.

“Yeah, why?” I responded while taking out one ear piece.

“OMG I love the band that sings that song, My Chemical Romance right? ” she asked.

“Yes! OMG I love them and all of they're songs” I said with a surprised look.

“What about....  Black Veil Brides? ” she asked with a surprised look also.

"Oh my gosh, I love them!  I was just now listening to them before the bus came" I mentioned.

“I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.” she shook her head.

“Oh, Hayley. What about you?” I asked.

“Jessica but you can call me Jessie” she suggested.

The bus came to a stop and everyone started to get off.

“Are you new? ” Jessie asked.

“Yeah” I answered while I walk off the bus.

“Okay, I'll give you a tour” she said.

“It's OK, I'll find my way around” I waved my hand.

“No I'll give you a tour,  and by the way your locker is right next to mine” she said while walking to her locker.

“How do you-.... Oh ok never mind” I say looking at my name on my locker with my schedule.

All I have is a binder,  so that should be enough for now. Jessie gave me a tour around,  and it's a huge school.

After school, I went straight to my room and put on my pajamas. I lay down on my bed for a while then my mom called me down for dinner.  Already, I thought then went downstairs to eat.

“Hey Hayley, I got your school supply list from the mail today, do you want me to go shopping with you tomorrow or do you think you can handle it? ” my mom asked handing me the list.

“I'll go by myself tomorrow,  after school” I told her.

“So,  how was your first day” dad asked.

“It was ok” I said while eating dinner.

“Did you meet any people yet?” dad asked.

“Yes, dinner was good” I said while finishing my plate.

After dinner was finished I went upstairs and watched TV. Then my phone vibrates, I got a text from my best friend Angie.

~text convo~

Hayley's•bestfriend: Heyy girl

Angie's•bestfriend: Heyy^o^

Hayley's•bestfriend: How's school?

Angie's•bestfriend: It's ok

Hayley's•bestfriend: Did you meet anyone yet?

Angie's•bestfriend: Yeah I met this girl that has the same music taste as us

Hayley's•bestfriend: Oh cool^_^ what's her name

Angie's•bestfriend: Jessica but she said I can call her jessie

Hayley's•bestfriend: That's nice, I miss you  :-(

Angie's•bestfriend: I miss you too :-(

Hayley's•bestfriend: Well I got to go to bed soon, so I'll text you tomorrow.

Angie's•bestfriend: Alright goodnight

Hayley's•bestfriend: Night♥

~end of text convo~

After texting Angie I turned of the TV and went straight to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took forever to update but it takes time to write stories, and I try to make it interesting. Hope you guys or whomever is reading this enjoyed this chapter.  Vote, and comment what you think.  The next chapter will be coming soon.