✯✯𝕀𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤✯✯

So it's the time everybody's been waiting for - the results of the regular awards! Before we get started with those - just a few important notes. 

- Make sure you've followed your judge - and continue to follow them and the host's accounts after the awards are over. The judges have worked so hard to bring you these wonderful results as well as us making sure that the awards stay on track and everything works out - and we made the prizes as well. 

- The results will be out on a timely basis. We'll be releasing them asap but we're trying to ensure that they're all just right. 

- If you're looking forward to more contests, shops, and awards from this community - make sure to keep following it! We'll be back soon again with more fun stuff for everybody to take part in - and if you haven't already make sure to check out our hiring book if you'd like to join the community!

- Remember to be kind and respectful - ok so if you're not happy with your score or review - don't go messaging the community or the judge asking why. Yes people have preferences and all, but we tried to be fair here and remember everybody can always improve and then try again!

- It takes a while to finish certificates and prizes so please be patient - we'll try to have them all sent through in a month at latest. 

- We are not publishing reviews along with the winners as those can make other participants feel bad as well - and we'd like to make sure everybody stays happy. Everybody can receive their reviews though, so please read through. 

- Please keep in mind that we did edit the reviews and scores just a bit for grammatical purposes and to ensure fair judging.  

- Some results have been delayed but we're trying to get all of them out as soon as possible. Categories that may have a delay of 1-3 days are mystery, teen-fiction, and fan-fiction - but we will attempt to get those out by the end of the week at latest. 

- As y'all have probably noticed with the stickers - we won't be publishing the ones without a watermark in the book - as those can be stolen rather easily. If you're wondering how to collect your prize(s), that's what comes below. 

If you'd like to receive your prize, please PM this account in the following format:

- Username:
- Spot placed in:
- If you got 1st place would you like an interview?:
- Book Genre:
- Book Title:
- Email Address:

Now if you'd like to receive your review/scorecard, please PM this account in the following format:

- Username:
- Book Title:
- Book Genre:

Remember, it'll take us a while to respond to all of your messages as all 3 of your hosts as still students and are working constantly with school and the awards to ensure everybody gets what is needed. Please don't repetitively PM us as we will get to it within a week. 

Thanks and may the odds be ever in your favor!