ꜱᴡᴀᴘ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ

Opposite AU Characters
Goodboyhalo-Badboyhalo
Jef-Skeppy
Nightmare-Dream
Georgeisfound-Georgenotfound
Napsap-Sapnap
TomtomOutit-TommyInnit
Tobbu-Tubbo
FlyBurn-Antfrost
Z4W-A6D
Dulz-Punz
Fearsambud-Awesamdude

Got bored writing names and I am sleep deprived, so I'll finish writing down the characters.

!Warning!
Selfharm
Mention of Death
Blood magic
Ritual
Violence
Maybe Depression

No One's apov
Bad sat looking in the mirror, as Good did the same in his world, were the two worlds connected, in the mirror. The Reality Space, only the dead could see this, Good and Bad weren't exactly alive but they were able to die, It would have to be not by there self, and the want of being alive. But besides thats, they could see eachother and the others world, though none of them have been in the Reality Space they were able to see it, it was darkness and bloody yet so bright and colorful, they're wasn't a way to get in, well they haven't figured out a way to then atleast.

Good and Bad both knew quite a lot about eachother and the others world and the people eachother knew. In Badboyhalo's world they knew people like Goodboyhalo, as not actual people but they're corrupts, for the reason that Nightmare, Dreams opposite came in this world and tried to kill George, but Nightmare didn't actually have the heart to kill someone, they're was a glitch in the Reality Space and the cause was Bad and Good, they kept communicating with eachother and trying to get into the Reality Space, as the more they communicated Nightmare got effected by Good and Bad, and by that I mean they're personalities, if they were to mix together they would either be a completely normal person or a absolute psychopath. And Nightmare was effected in the way he acted like a psycho and Dream in the way were he acted completely normal which was quite different from Dream, and they acted like that for about an hour until it glitched again swapping personalities and appearance, Good and Bad then talked then agreeing to not talk to eachother for 3 weeks, and after 3 days, both Dream and Nightmare went back to normal.

4 months later

Good and Bad tried something. After reading through many books and doing a bunch of research, Bad found an old book, it looked to be more than 100 years old, there was a page in there that was noted to be a ritual, was it dangerous, yes, were they going to try it yes.
Both Bad and Good got what they needed, 4 candles, a lighter, broken glass, a knife, and an end crystal.
What we did, we got the 4 candles and placed them in a square formation, they then got the bucket of glass and poured the glass out from one candle to another also in a square formation. They then put the end crystal in the middle of the square being very careful not to explode it, they then got the knife and made a small cut in the palm of one of they're hands and letting the blood drop randomly on the broken glass, then lighting all 4 candles.
They faced the mirror, putting they're bleeding palm on the mirror, almost seemingly to be touching eachother, yet the Reality Space was in between them. They then said these words "I and my other have a wish, we shall pass through this mirror into Reality, we will not break the world, we do not have the power, we only wish to pass, when this Crystal explodes we will be in no longer here and in the other. ένα, δύο, τρία" and they then hit the end crystal.
They both felt eachothers hand and saw bright flashing colors, and then it went dark, and they could no longer feel eachothers hand.

Badboyhalo's POV
I could hear voices around me, they sound like my friends, but its different, the tone of voice they use, the way they talk. I then hear what sounds like George say " Does anyone know why he looks like that?" And then what sounded like Skeppy said "Yea, hes black and red now, and his wings and horns are missing" what sounded like Tommy said "why does Good have a halo and tail now? And is he going to be okay?" Thats when I realized, I wasn't in my world, and I wasn't in the Reality Space, I was in Goods world. So that was Georgeisfound, Nightmare, and TomtomOutit. Wait, that means Goods in my world. I hope he's okay, and that he doesn't use any naughty language, wait! Oh my Goodness! He's going to be a swearing muffin! Noooo!

I tried to open my eyes, but it didn't work after trying for the seventh time I was able to open my eyes, I then heard Napsap say "Good! Are you okay?" I didn't know what to say, they didn't know who I was, and I can't pretend to be Good. I just looked at him saying "Umm" George then came up to me and said "What the hell happened, and why do you look like that?" Thats when Nightmare said "Oh right, Jef heard an explosion from your room! When he checked it out you were on the floor laying in this weird square thingy and your room was a mess, your mirror even broke." And then Tobbu said "Jef called me and Nightmare to help so we brought you to Napsaps Infirmary" I still stay quiet, trying to decide what to say. Everyone around me starts to ask me whats wrong? And if im okay. I the finally start to speak and everyone quiets down "Umm, I'm sorry to say, but I'm not Good, I'm his opposite Bad" some people started muttering to each other while Tomtom said "Good has mentioned you to me before! He thought it was funny that my opposite swears all the time so he kept teasing me, my opposites Tommy right?" I then say "Yes! your Tomtom right?" He nods and says "Mhm!" And the George says "If your his opposite, how do you know Good? We've never met our opposites!" I then say "Well, its simply just the being dead thing!"

Hey Thanks for Reading! The updates may be a little longer than usual since winter break ended, but going to be doing more Tommy/SBI stories again and maybe a Ranboo one, idk, but Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤