# Nadia the manager

꒰ ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱ ˖° | DNA ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ↷🖇🗒
❙❘❚❙❘❚❙❘❘❘❙ ❜𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀❛
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

꒰ ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱ ˖° | DNA ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ   ↷🖇🗒❙❘❚❙❘❚❙❘❘❘❙ ❜𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀❛︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚

"MOMMY? WHERE IS MY TIARA?"

Victoria asked as you brushed her hair. "one second, your highness" you joked as you put her hair Into 2 low pigtails.

the content little girl shook her tiny fists in excitement as you placed the tiny tiara that was engraved with small diamonds on her head.

"thank you, mommy! I love you" Victoria stood up on the plush seat to be able to reach you. she reached out to place her palms on your cheeks, pulling you down to give you a quick peck.

your heart fluttered as your daughter turned around in the mirror admiring her black poofy babydoll dress that was accompanied by the tiara.

"I'm going to get dressed, wait for me here ok baby?" you gave her another peck before walking towards the connected bathroom of your room.

the said little girl hopped off the Vanity seat and climbed up onto your large bed, situating herself between the soft pillows.

her fingers tapped on the glass screen of her iPad as she watched Disney+ to pass the time.

around 30 minutes passed of her watching Star vs the forces of evil, her attention only moved from the device as she heard the bathroom door open and saw you stepping out.

"come on Vic, we have to be at the agency in 40 minutes." you motioned her to come forward with a single finger.

the little girl nodded, grabbing her small plush and the iPad before skipping over to you.

you fixed up your daughter's appearance and tied her white converses to her petite feet. after you were content with how she looked your hands smoothed down the slight wrinkles on your pants and you fixed up the collar to your leather jacket.

( the outfit I had envisioned )

"let's go." you scooped up your daughter in your arms, placing her on your waist. your legs led you out of the penthouse, your free hand locking the door behind you.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Victoria tilted her head inquisitively.

"We are going to the agency because Nadia wanted to talk to us!" you answered just as you entered the glass elevator that began to descend.

"ok." Victoria hummed a random tune.

the doors of the elevator opened to reveal the underground parking lot of the apartment complex. your eyes scanned to the sea of cars until it landed on your slick black car that was parked in the corner.

"here it is," you spoke to yourself, your legs still walking to until you reached right next to the vehicle.

your free hand grasped the silver handle after you unlocked the door. you hunched your back to place Victoria in her car seat as your hands also worked to buckle her up.

the quiet hum of the engine roared just as you closed and locked the back door of your car. you slid into the driver's seat, closing the door, buckling up your seat belt, and checking the gas before backing out of the parking lot.

the car swerved and drove smoothly as you exited the parking lot and onto the street, the quiet atmosphere was soon ruined as your ringtone resonated.

a puff of air escaped your nose, your fingers moving by themselves to put the facetime on the screen that was attached to the front of the car.

"HI Y/N! HI VICTORIA!" Lev's loud voice came from the speakers of the car.

"Hi Lev and Alisa!" you waved, still keeping your eyes on the road.

"HI LISA! HI LEV!" Victoria yelled as loudly as your cousin causing you to cringe.

"We miss you guys!" Alisa pouted, her face now becoming clearer in the view.

"I miss you too! one-day I'm gonna force mommy to come to see you guys" your daughter said with a determined look on her face.

"I'll help you!" Lev laughed.

"WAIT!! mommy and I watched another episode of gravity falls last night and it was amazing!" Victoria started ranting to Lev who seemed intrigued.

██████████████████████

"be good, alright Vic?" you kissed your daughter's cheek.

you guys were currently inside the large building that the agency was situated at. after greeting everyone, you sat your daughter down in a secluded lounge that had a variety of snacks and cartoons playing.

you tapped your fingers, waiting for Nadia to come into the lounge. after a few minutes, the door opened to reveal the tall lady that held very prominent features.

"hi y/n! hey, victoria!" she gave both of you a hug before sitting down in the seat in front of you.

the little girl tuned out your conversation, being in her own little bubble as she carried out her mischievous plan that you knew nothing of with a small smile on her face.

she only tuned back in when a particular word caught her attention.

"there's this big fashion event in Japan that I want you and Victoria to attend, are you up for it?"

AUTHORS NOTE
ooooo this shit is getting realll

this chapter is a little boring
but things will spice up soon

anywho yeah <33
Stan Victoria for clear skin