# Roblox beef

꒰ ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱ ˖° | DNA ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ↷🖇🗒
❙❘❚❙❘❚❙❘❘❘❙ ❜𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻❛
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

꒰ ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱ ˖° | DNA ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ   ↷🖇🗒❙❘❚❙❘❚❙❘❘❘❙ ❜𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻❛︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚

PREACHER MAN— THE DRIVE ERA
↻      ◁     ||     ▷       ↺

6 YEARS LATER

yes you heard right, 6 years later. after moving back to Russia you experienced dizziness, nausea, and fatigue. you originally thought that it was just a bug you caught from one of the hundred of people at the airport, but then you soon found out it was something else.

what's worse than trying to forget a guy that broke your heart? Try carrying his child- of course you originally freaked out because not only weren't you not ready for a baby, but you weren't ready to take care of it alone.

of course you weren't actually alone, you had your parents, your cousins, and Chiyoko even though she was in Japan. in fact, she was one of the first to know. she told you that she would be there for you no matter what and in the end you decided to keep the child.

it wasn't easy, but you did it. Unfortunately, she grew up without knowing her father because— 1. you didn't have his number of any form of contact and 2. you didn't think that he would accept you because if he wasn't ready for a relationship then he surely isn't ready for a child and 3. Because you ultimately didn't want that negativity back in your life.

6 years full of cute moments, tears, laughs, more tears, and pain brought you to where you are now.

"MOMMYYYYYYY" the little she-devil screamed from the large sofa. "what is it?" you sighed, wiping your hands on your pants to clean them from your previous cooking.

"can I have your phone?" she put on a cheeky smile that you knew you was fake asf. "nope.no.never. the last time I gave you my phone you went online shopping" you scowled at her.

"that was so last week ago" she sighed, turning her body to face you. "it was so worth it! See! I got this pretty pink dress" she showed you her outfit that was 'sharpay Evans' inspired according to her.

"please mommy!" she put on her puppy dog eyes and gave you a huge pout. "fine." you huffed, taking out your phone.

"thanks! Love you, see yourself out now mommy." she shooed you out of the large modern living room, back to your station in the kitchen.

she scrolled through your phone to find any tea or anything to use against you so she could blackmail you to buy her what she wanted. ah- what a devil you raised

"she's boring" Victoria spoke to herself. the said girl then reached over to the light wooden table to grab her large screened iPad.

'hmmm' she scrolled through YouTube and tried to work Instagram to the best of her abilities.

"wow" she gasped, "Kodzuken posted a new post!!"

the 6 year old clicked on the link to his new video and turned down the volume a bit to not disturb you.

"I know he did not!" an offended gasp came from the girl. the video she just watched was of her favorite YouTuber viewing some of his Roblox Followers outfits and he had the AUDACITY to give her a 0/10 and flame her.

"no because I know he didn't!" She huffed, angrily taping on the screen to go on Instagram to solve her little 'beef' with Kodzuken.

KODZUKEN ✔️
[ 11:02 am ]

_VICCY
h3ll0 sir!!!
I hage sum be3f with yhu
Bc I kno u and ur greasy hair did not
give me a 0/10
read @11:30am

Oh fuck no
I kno yu  did not ignore
a bad biddie like me!

KODZUKEN
ffs what?
Do I know you?
and God damn fix your spelling

_VICCY
stfu bitch boy
I'm using voice text now !
not because you told me, because I want to
I don't take orders from peasants

KODZUKEN
Arent you like 5??

_VICCY
6 almost 7* stupid ass🙄

KODZUKEN
how tf you know all these words

_VICCY
because I'm educated unlike
*cough cough* YoU

KODZUKEN
stfu I bet you got snot all over your hands rn
fresh out your mothers vagina and shit

_VICCY
Shut up!!!
I bet you don't even know
how a vagina look like

KODZUKEN
I-
GTFO and go back to elementary
Cant even count right

_VICCY
yes I can bitch boy
1
D
5
3
6
7
8
9
:10
and in that order dumb bixtch

KODZUKEN
haha very funny
Go play on ABC mouse or something
You probably have all kinds of diseases

_VICCY
suck my co-
You lucky my mom made Borscht
and it's my favorite meal so I have to go eat
BUT DONT THINK THIS IS OVER

KODZUKEN
goodbye see you never

AUTHORS NOTE
SHSHSHSH WE DID IT!
Another chapter
And period Victoria the main
character-

It's her world and we're just
living in it