𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

(CHAPTER EIGHT)

"YOU'RE just mad dinosaurs were still around when you graduated high school." I crossed my arms at Harry, briefly pausing my Russian twists. This very well could be true. He still hasn't told me how old he is.

"You're just mad you got toilet trained three years ago." I narrowed my eyes at him before starting to laugh.

"That wasn't nice," And then I went back to doing another set. He laughed under his breath and went back to lifting whatever ridiculous amount of weight he has on that weight bar. "Hey, so Halloween is this Saturday and I'm going to Vertigo again with Charlie and Mabel. Do you want to go?" That forces him to dress up. Ha, I'm so smart.

"No." Okay, there's that though.

"Please? I'll be there and there will be alcohol and it's Halloween. If those three things don't convince you then I'm at a loss." I threw my hand up and finally finished my twists.

"Plank for five," He's evil. I huffed and moved onto my stomach. "I don't give a fuck about any of those things, first off. Fuck you, fuck alcohol, and fuck Halloween." I gasped and came out of my plank.

"How could you say that? After all we've been through?" I tried to work up some fake tears, but I'm not feeling up to it right now, so instead, I burst out laughing. "You're coming. I'll drag you from your house, I don't care. We're getting there at eight. I'll be dressing up." I winked at him as he set the weight down.

"As what? A clown?" Fuck, that's a good idea. I feel like it really encompasses my whole being. It would just make sense.

"No. I can't say. I guess you'll just have to be there." I shrugged, going back into my plank. He stood over me and grabbed my hips tightly.

"You're too far up here. I want to see a straight line." He adjusted me and squeezed my hips before letting them go. Can someone tell me the purpose of doing that? I don't see it.

"Oh my goodness. This hurts a lot more." He hummed and sat in front of me.

"I'd hope so. Did you start a timer?" I shook my head and he started grinning. "Looks like you've got to start over then, Bubbles. How forgetful of you." I whined and laid myself flat on the ground. He makes me start a timer so the plank is even more agonizing while watching the timer tick by slowly to five minutes.

"It's been longer than five minutes, Harry. I'm tired." He shrugged, pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Do I look like someone that gives a fuck? Get ready. Go." I was up on my elbows with my stomach clenched tightly. I fucking hate planks. Thanks a lot, Harry, thanks a lot. During the entire five minutes, he kept trying to pull my elbows out from under me so I'd have to start over while I yelled at him to cut it out. He only laughed and teasingly told me the time I had left.

Once that dreaded five minutes was over, he was turning me over on my back and rubbing his hand soothingly over my stomach which just got finished holding me the fuck up.

"My stomach better be a brick wall after this." He snickered and shook his head.

"Nice try, Bubbles. A few more weeks and you'll get there." His fingertips accidentally skimmed right under the bottom of my bra and he muttered an apology.

"Don't worry, Harry. I know you just wanted to touch my boobs." I joked and he rolled his eyes hard before removing his hand.

"You'd like that to be the case, wouldn't you, darling?" I sat up on my hands and narrowed my eyes at him. He just thinks he is so cute, doesn't he? That everyone just loves him. Well, I'm here to tell you that that's probably true.