Chapter 1.

Hello. My name is Ashton Pritchard. I'm a 14 year old girl. I have dark brown hair that's mid-length, and I have icy blue eyes. I live in a small town in California. It's nothing to really talk about. My parents are Melissa Pritchard, and well, I don't know who my dad is. You're probably thinking, "Oh your dad is Mike from Green Day!" Well no, but he could be. But I doubt it. I don't think he is, and if he really is then why did he leave? I have so many question roaming around my head, it hurts to even blink. I wish I knew the answers to all of my questions then I wouldn't be- "ASHTON GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE AND CLEAN THIS SHIT UP NOW!" my mom interrupted me in my thoughts. I wondered what the hell happened because I didn't make any mess. Oh well I clean everything up after her and her stupid boyfriends. Then I get beaten afterwards. I walked down stairs to only see my mom and her new boyfriend of the week, Adam, sucking each other's faces off.
Eww, disgusting! My brain thought. I always end up asking myself, why? Why do I have to go through this? My moms an alcoholic and she's always picking up different guys everyday and they take turns abusing me! After cleaning up God knows what on the floor, I try my best to be quiet and go back upstairs without getting beaten. My plan didn't work. "OH NO YOU DONT ASHTON!" My mom screams at me jumping off Adam and grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. She calls Adam over and mom slurred, obviously drunk,"Adam get a chair and some rope and let's tie my precious little daughter up." Adam give me a look of apology and runs over to find a rope and a wooden chair. My mom steps back and watches him tie me up. "I'm so fucking sorry Ashton." Adam apologizes. In my head I was thinking "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" "IS ADAM GOING TO HELP ME?!" "OH MY GOD I THINK ADAMS GONNA HELP ME GET OUT!!" Mom told Adam to leave me here for the night and then they left. I was awakened by Adam whispering, "Hey, hey Ashton. C'mon I'm gonna help you get out. And I'm gonna be leaving too." ADAM.WAS.HELPING.ME.
HELPING.
ME.
GET.
OUT.
FINALLY! My mind screamed. I mentally slapped myself. After Adam untied my arms and hands we hurried out the door. Apparently my mom heard because she screamed, "ADAM?! ASHTON?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" We ran out the door and jumped into Adams van. He turned the car on and speed down the dark neighborhood roads. I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw moms car getting closer and closer. "ADAM! SHES GETTING CLOSER!" I screeched. I was freaking out on the inside. We took a few turns and then we wound up loosing mom. "she's not following us" I spoke to myself. "she's gone."
That means,
I'm free.
Me.
Free.
Forever.
And then I realized it.
I'm On My Own.

A/N: hey guys! This is my first fanfic and I hope you liked it and stuff. I'll be trying to update as much as I can. Don't worry Green Day will come In here soon. Also I'm sorry that this chapter was really short and crappy but I'll make up for it in the next chapter :-) stay rad, ~A