Chapter 9.

I woke up to my alarm singing,
' do you know your enemy?
Do you know your enemy?
Well you gotta know your enemy
Oh-ay! '
I groaned, "noooooo. 5 more minuets." I knew in my mind that I was talking to an alarm clock but It was too early for me to give a flying fuck. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then turned my alarm off. I looked outside, It was pouring down rain and the wind looked like it was about to rip the leaves off of the trees. "Well fuck." I said. "Does dad know?" I got up and walked down the stairs. I suddenly realized I haven't seen Britt, Ryan or Brixton since the day I first came here. I wonder where they are. I wonder where Cody is. I wonder where dad is.

Yes. I finally started calling him dad. Well, in my mind. "Ashton?" I heard a voice call. It wasn't Mike. I recognized it from somewhere. I looked around to see who was calling for me. I then realized that I was outside on the patio. It was raining heavily and I don't know when or why I came out here. I wouldn't go out here in this weather. So why am I here? When did I get here?
"Ashton!" The voice calls again. I look around but then I saw a black haired boy.
"Gerard?" I asked. "Ashton?" He questioned again. "Yes?" I said to him. "Where have you been these past few days?" He asked. "Here I guess. When'd you get here?" "Yesterday." he told me "Is Mikey with you?" I asked. He nodded. Gerard was one of my friends back in high school. We didn't talk much but we still got along. I must've forgotten to say that. His brother Mikey, is also one of the few people I get along with.

When I met Gerard, it was during lunch period at school. I sat outside because there was no where else to sit. And also because if I did sit in there I would've been beaten up or worse. So that day, I sat out side and then I met him. We talked for a while and got along pretty well. He introduced me to his brother Mikey, and his two other friends Frank and Ray. You might know them now as My Chemical Romance. At first I didn't know they were in a band but then they invited me over for one of their practices and I fell in love with their music right away. I ended up going to their place to watch them practice after school everyday.

They never knew Cody. Cody was long gone before I met them. I've told them about him and they said he must've been an awesome friend. He was. And a best friend. We were all Green Day fans and at first Gerard and the others thought I was Mikes daughter. But boy, who would know that I really am. Not them, not me. Not Cody. Well at that time.

It was still pouring down rain so I yelled for Gerard to get Mikey and come inside. It was about 5 minuets before I heard a knock at my door. I quickly made sure no one was in here and opened the door and ushered them inside.

That's when the explaining began...

HEY HEY HEY. so I updated... Yeah yeah. I hope you like this and shit. Sorry not sorry for my language. Vote, comment and stuff. Well it's like 3 am so I'm kinda gonna go fuck off into my dreams. So cya. for now *wink*