Chapter 11.

After a few hours of talking, Gerard and Mikey left. But Gerard stayed behind for a few seconds to talk to me.

"Ashton?" He asked. "Yeah?" "I- I um I need to tell you something." He stuttered. "um, wh-what is it?" I asked nervously. "I- I," he started, Then he kissed me.

Holy fuck tards he kissed me! What?!

"I, I um I gotta go... Uh, cya later?" He said to me. I stood there. Shocked. Them I nodded. I then heard clapping and cheering in the background. I spun around to see Britt, Mike, Tré and Billie Joe sitting there clapping and cheering.
"Why, why are you..." I started off, "No! You didn't! Oh my god! You! You saw?!" I screamed madly embarrassed. They nodded and laughed at how embarrassed I was. "Oh my god..." I said to myself. "Hey kiddo, its alright! Is he a good kisser?" Mike, I mean dad said. I stood there giving him the best glare I could but it failed. "i-i guess so..." I said quietly. "Aww, c'mon don't be embarrassed we all have had our first kiss before. Its natural. So, now that's out of the way, LETS CELEBRATE MY DAUGHTERS FIRST KISS!!" Mike screamed/said.

Britt baked a cake, Jakob, Joey and Addie came over, and then we basically just hung out. "So Ashton." Jakob started to talk, "You had your first kiss with Gerard? Isn't he from My Chem?" "Yeah. We've been friends for a long time and I'm glad I get to say I was there when it all started." I told him. "That sounds awesome!" Joey said."Yeah. Its pretty cool. Even though I haven't heard from him in a few months up until now, I think we're still pretty close." I said to Joey. "So what about his brother, and the others?" Billie Joe was asking this time. "Well, we were pretty close a while back, until everything screwed up and then I ended up here." I replied. "I really hope I get to see them again. I miss them." I continued. "I bet you'll get to see them sometime, kiddo." Tre said while ruffling my hair. "ugh why do you guys keep messing with my hair? I didn't know it was that amazing." I complained. They all laughed at my attitude.

After a few hours Billie Joe, Addie, Jakob and Joey left along with Tre. "Well Ryan and Brixton are asleep. I think I'm gonna head up too." I heard Britt say. Should I call her mom now? No. I shouldn't because she's not my REAL mom. But I want to. I don't want her to think I don't like her as a mom, I really do like her. "okay. I'll be up in a few." Dad said. I heard Britt go up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Dad walked up to me. "So Ashton, about school." he started. Oh fuck. School. This won't go well. "Yeah? What about it?" I asked. "Well, you'll be starting Monday. Which is two days from now since it being Saturday and stuff." he told me. Ugghhh. Now I have to go there and worry about all the preppy bitches and shit. "ugh. I can't be homeschooled?" I complained. "sorry ash. its for the best." Mike told me. "Alright. I guess I can go with it." I say tiredly. I was really tired and wanted to relax. It was such a busy day.

"You look tired kiddo, why don't you head up to bed?" Dad said/asked me. "Mmk" I mumbled. I walked up the stairs tiredly. Ugh I hate this. Why do I get tired but I never am able to sleep? Oh, i didn't tell you did I? I guess not. Well I'm an insomniac. I never sleep. So I'm basically like a vampire! I love them by the way. But sometimes I manage to get a few specks of sleep here and there...

I walked into my room and stripped down. I got my pjs and put them on. Who says pjs anymore? Oh well I don't give a fuck. I hopped into my bed and pulled the covers over me. All I did was stare at the ceiling all night long and think about what happened today.

Hey! Well I hope you liked this chapter! I'm trying my best to keep a daily update for you guys. But anyways, I actually had a good day today. Did you? Well I'm not gonna bore you with my story but, long story short my crush basically made my day by smiling at me. He does it every so often and I do the same back. I don't know where I get the courage to do that bc I can't even walk into a fucking gas station by myself. Oh well. Anyways, DONT forget to vote comment and share this. Thank you! Stay rad! ~a