Chapter 7

Bella's POV

Weeks had past and I still didn't seem to start feeling better. I would wake up with morning sickness, feel dizzy and even had a grown in my apetite. This just wasn't normal and I knew that, but I just couldn't think of what I had. I started making my way to the bathroom until everything went blank.

ZAYN 'SPOV*

"Zayn, why don't you go check if Bella is awake" my mom said.

"Okay, I'll be right back" I told her, then headed upstairs. I walked into her room to find the room to be quite.

"Bella are- OH MY GOSH, BELLA!" I shouted. She was just lying there on the floor. I didn't know what to do, so I called my mom.

"Mom, come quick Bella" I shouted. It was taking her a while to get here, so I carried her bridal style downstairs.

"Zayn, where are you going?" my mom asked.

"I'm taking Bella to the hospital" I told her.

" You can't drive in this condition, I'm going with you" she said.

"Okay, but hurry up"

----------------------------------------------------------

At the Hospital

"Is she going to be okay, doctor?" I asked.

"Yes, but as soon as she wakes up we need to run some tests" the doctor said. I was so scared at the moment what if i lost her... I couldn't even possibly think of that right now, I mean, I had just met her a couple of weeks ago, and she was driving me crazy. I loved her. Both me and my mom then walked into her room. We still hadn't told anyone that we were at the hospital. We wouldn't want the paparazzi to start drama.

"Bella, are you okay?" I asked her.

" I guess, but I feel really dizzy... Where am I?" 

"You're in the hospital. I found you passed out in our room"

"Oh" was all she managed to say. The doctor then finally walked in.

"Okay, Isabella, we managed to run some tests and we have some pretty good news"

"I'm lisenting, doctor" she said.

"Okay, umm... Sir, are you her boyfriend?" the doctor asked me.

"Fiancee"

"Well, in that case I have to tell you that Isabella here is 5 weeks pregnant. Congratulations, you're gonna be a father" he said. He left me in shock. I was gonna be a father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thank you guys so much for all the votes and reads it means alot

i kinda rushed this story i wanted to take it slowly on the whole pregnact thing but i just went straight to the point.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT THE GENDER SHOULD BE BOY, GIRL OR TWINS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~