Chapter 1

• Dedicated to One Direction

*Isabella POV*

I cannot believe this! My parents wanted me to marry a guy I didn't even know. Were they out of their minds?! They said this was a good thing and that they were making the right choice. I couldn't stand this, they had even planned it before I was even born and to make things better him and his family were supposed to come and visit, and even stay over for dinner.

Currently I was getting ready for the big gathering tonight. My mom had gone over board she was throwing a fancy dinner and on top of it wanted me to dress formal.

Kill me now.

I had just gotten done geting dressed. I had a tight, black, strapless dress on. My light brown hair was down and straight. Sometimes I thought to myself that if my parents did really love me, they would not make me get married to some guy I didn't even know.

I walked downstairs to see that his family was already here. I didb't want wall down stairs and get anyone's attention, but I failed. As soon as they heard my heels tale there steps down their eyes kept still on me.

"Oh, Bella, come here" my dad said, taking my hand and leading me towards the living room. "I would like you to meet Yaser and Patricia Malik and their son, Zayn - your fiancé."

"Hi" he spoke and took my hand as to where he left a gentle kiss that sent chills up my spine.

"Hi, it's very nice to finally meet you. Me and my husband have been waiting for this moment for a long time" Patricia said.They seemed like a nice family with lots of joy in them. I had to admit, Zayn was pretty cute at least, but let's just wait and see how he really is.

We then all headed to the living room where we would wait till dinner was ready and just talk about the wedding.

Cant they talk about something else!

"Hey" Zayn said. He seemed not to like the idea of us getting married and I could already tell you that we have something in common.

"Hi" I responded a bit timidly, staring into his nice hazel eyes with a smile."So, Bella why don't you and Zayn go up to your room so you can get to know each other? I will call you as soon as dinner is ready" my mom ordered.

"Uhh, sure" I wasn't very happy with the idea, but it's better than having to listen to them plan our wedding.So I headed upstairs followed by Zayn right behind me, I could feel his eyes burning into back as we walked. I walked into my room and sat on my bed Zayn walked in a couple seconds later, and just looked around my room.

"So..." I said, trying to start a conversation."You look very pretty in your black dress" he said while taking a seat next to me.

This is awkward.

"Uhh, thanks you don't look so bad yourself" I responded."Thank you.I'm guessing you don't aprove of this whole marriage thing, right?"

"Yeah, I can't believe my parents would do this to me" I explained to him.

"Hey, since sooner or later we're gonna be married, how about we get to know each other?" he asked."Sure.21 questions?" I suggested"Yeah, you go first" he agreed.

"Okay... favorite color?"

"Red, yours?'"

"Blue, hobby?"

"Drawing and singing"

Well this was going smoothly.
He's seems pretty cool, and very polite. Thank god he's not a weirdo.

"Bella, dinner's ready!" my mother shouted from down the stairs. That was quick, I thought to myself. But knowing her she must have started dinner a lot sooner before our guest had arrived.

Wait did I just say "our guest" ?

Whats wrong with me their not my guest.

"We should probably get going" I said while looking at Zayn who stood from the bed."Yeah" he agreed and we both made our way to the kitchen.

Once downstairs I took a seat next to my parents with Zayn in front of me and his parents beside him.
"Zayn how's the band going?" my dad asked him taking a bite of his food.

Which my mother had made a salad, hot baked bread rolls and her special homemade pasta. Having Red Wine as the main drink.

"What band?" I interrupted them before Zayn could give his answer.

Zayns in a band? Wow he can even sing, impressing.

"Oh, sorry, honey I forgot to mention Zayn is in a band called One Direction, it's really famous here, in the UK"he answered me."Really? I didn't know."

Not as famous I guess figuring I never heard of it. Then it hit me how is that I didn't realize this, no wonder I was staring to think I had seen him somewhere!.

Well, Im not really big fan of One Direction, but I knew my friend, Selena would freak out when she found out who I was engaged too. She was a big fan, seriously she can go on and on talking about them.

"So, Bella, what kind of things do you want for the wedding? Mrs.Malik asked me.

Oh please don't start with this.

Im way to young. I still haven't lived. I want to explore the world, be free.

"Uhh... I don't know. I really haven't been thinking about it" I said."Well, how would you like to have the ceremony at the beach" she suggested.

"Yeah, that..." I was cut off by my mom, who started talking to Mrs.Malik about the wedding and not to mention the honey moon.

Oh god no.

.Moments Later.

Dinner was over and the Maliks had left. I was up in my room, thinking about Zayn, wondering if he might have liked me or how this whole arranged marriage was dumb. Why can't I just be with someone I love?

Its just not meant to be.

*Zayn's POV*

The dinner at Bella's house was over a couple of hours ago, and I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was.

Her nice light brown eyes followed by her straight brown hair. It was just killing me to think about her, wondering what was this I felt, my heart beats faster everytime I hear her name or look into her eyes.

Could this be true love or was my heart just playing tricks with me? I just wanted to see her again and hold her in my arms and say "I love You".

No stop!

You don't love her. You just met her.
Zayn you were just attracted to her physically. Theres no love.

Remember that.

(\\\///)

Has been edited

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH ZAYN AND ISABELLA?

LOVE YOU !!