Crazy fans

~ the next day~

After school the next day andrew and me start walking to the mall. I already feel like this was a mistake fans were already spotting him and drawing a crowd .soon after we get there the crowd has gotten so big that I'm pushed away from andrew . A few of his jealous fans come up and start punching and kicking me . Jenny screams " you don't deserve him ". Her and her other friend keep hitting me until I pass out .

Andrews pov

I start looking for erin she was just beside me . I walk over and see the two girls running away and I see erin passed out ." No no no ". I pick her up and start running out with her .

Erin's pov

I wake up what seems like only a few minutes later but when I look at the clock it's almost midnight . When I go to sit I feel a sharp pain in my side . Andrew wakes up from hearing me whimper in pain from it " whoa take it easy three of your ribs got broken but they got fixed and it's fine now " he looks down and sigh." Im sorry this happened erin I really am " . " Andrew it's okay I'm fine it wasn't your fault ". I mange a smile even though my sides are killing me but I soon fall asleep due the the pain killers kicking in her holding his hand as she sleeps.

(( sorry I haven't wrote or add a part to this in like forever I'm gonna try and stray working on it more . I'm also sorry this was so short I'll try and make these longer and better written ))