The new boy

Erin's pov

My name is Erin Tomlinson . I am 13 with red hair. I am about 5'7 . Today I am so excited because

Today is Monday ! Are new neighbors are moving in this afternoon. I won't get to meet them till after school though . I am so excited to meet them i am hoping they would have a kid my age. It took forever to find the perfect outfit for today . I wanted to look amazing for this afternoon. I ended up wearing a peach top with some white jeans. I had Curled my hair too. Me and my sister Nicole left for school after I Got ready. School was normal that day . i was excited when it was the time to go home . Me and my sister Nicole headed home and we had already talked to out parents about meeting out neighbors so we stopped by their house. " I can't wait to meet them Nicole " " Erin shut up about that that is all you have talked about for the last week " Nicole was right that was all I have talked about but I couldn't help it I am so excited. As we walked to

front door it all the sudden opened, and standing in front of me was our new neighbor Ajmg .

Ajmg pov

We had just moved down here today I had to start school tomorrow , and I was a little worried about it . I was just about to head out to walk around the neighborhood but then a car pulled up. Two girls got out and was walking to our front door. Before they even got the chance to knock I opened the door. One of the girls had long blond hair and was kinda tall . The one that looked my age had red hair and was so pretty . I could see that the red head was surprised I was standing their maybe she was a fan . "Hey I am ajmg " I had finally said just to know the red heads name. The blond said her name was Nicole . The red heads said her name was Erin but that I could call her red . I had invited them in but Nicole said she had to go home . I was sad that Erin had to go , but she asked Nicole if she could stay and Nicole said that she could . I am so happy ! Erin and I went to my room.

" so ajmg are you glad y'all moved down here" Erin said

"Yeah I am glad we did". I had to admit I really liked Erin . We had talked a bit more. Before i knew it lots about Erin.

Erin's pov

Ajmg had invited me inside so I followed him up to his room . We had sat on his bed and we were talking . I still couldn't believe it was him I was a huge fan of his . I had asked him if he was glad that they moved down here and he said yes . We talked till about 5:00 that was when Nicole said to come home . mom and dad would be home at 6:00 . I said my goodbyes to aj . And he said that he would walk me home that was so sweet of him. I told him to wait and let me ask Nicole if it would be alright for us to pick him up tomorrow . She said yes that we could and I was so happy .

~Next day~

I had got up the next day and got ready . Today I wore a pink sundress with light blue tights underneath it. I curled my hair and told Nicole that I was heading over to aj's house and that we would wait for her over there . I headed over to aj's house . when i got there his dad answer the door ."hey my name is Erin me and my sister Nicole was over here yesterday ,And we had told aj that we would pick him up " I said. His dad said " hey I am josh ajmg will be down In a min he had told us that y'all were driving him . I was wondering if you would like to come for dinner to night ." I would love to mr. Josh " aj's dad then said " ajmg has told is so much about you he was right you are very pretty " aj said that I was pretty . Just then ajmg walked downstairs."Hey aj i was just telling Erin that you have told us so much about her your right she is very pretty"when mr. josh said I giggled a little bit " dad you said you wouldn't tell her " ajmg was wearing a blue polo with some blue jeans today . " are you ready to go to school aj" I asked him and he said yes .

Ajmg pov

When I came downstairs today to wait for Erin to get here. I saw my dad and her talking . " aj I was just telling Erin that you have told us so much your right she is very pretty" my dad said." Dad you said that you wouldn't tell her that" . My dad is a blabber mouth . " you ready to go to school" Erin asked me . " yeah come on". Erin was wearing a pink sundress with blue leggings . " your dad invited me to dinner tonight" great . Just as she said that Nicole pulled up with some dude in the front seat. Erin walked over to the car and got in I had followed her. " this is Robert my sisters boyfriend . He goes to our school to" Erin told me. Our school wasn't that far away from where I lived . When we got there Erin got out and showed me to the principals office to get my class list. I had the same classes as Erin. we were walking to our class , but a boy came running up. " Erin Erin the frogs in the lab i released them and they told everyone that if you released them . then you have to pay for new ones " the boy said. Erin replied" Brandon that is not my fault what did I tell you. Go find the frogs brown ok you need to get them and don't worry about some frogs." " Kk red " Brandon had said. " who was that and why was he worried about frogs." I asked. " well that was Brandon aka brown he is one of my best friends and he loves animals so when he found out that they were gonna be used for scientific reasons he kinda let them out."Erin said. ""why is that such a big deal" " aj it was a 100 frogs" . Dang that was a lot of frogs me and Erin walked to class and while we did I decided to ask her out. " hey Erin I know we have only know each other for a few days but will you be my girlfriend"