7

Erin's pov
It's has been a few days since Andrews fans attacked me in the mall. I was allowed to leave the hospital yesterday but I'm still on bed rest. I don't think I can be with Andrew anymore every time we go out in public something bad happens. I love him I really do , but I can't deal with that anymore. I call my mother and ask her if I can still come and live with her and Nicole. She tells me I can and says that dad will pick me from Andrews house and take me to the airport. I sigh knowing Andrew and his family will be gone for the rest of the day. They took Evan out for an early birthday party. They said they felt bad leaving me but I told them it was fine. After a few minutes I hear my dads car outside. I force myself to get up and get my bag that I never unpacked and walk downstairs. I walk on outside and get in my dads car a tear rolling down my cheek as he pulls away from their house.

Andrews pov

After Evans little party we had for him and his friends was over we all went back home. I hurried upstairs to check on erin. I felt awful for her getting hurt the other day. I honestly did love her. As I got closer to my room I felt like something was off I walked in and I saw that erin was gone. I start crying confused on why she wasn't here. Then I noticed the note laying on my nightstand I pick it up hoping that it was a joke or that her dad took her to his house. All that is written on the note is
Im sorry....

(( agin I'm sorry for not posting in a while I'm not promising that I'll post on a regular basis but I'll try and hopefully I'll remember to do more for this))