Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I held Mikage's hand as we made our way through the crowd toward the church Teito is supposedly taking refuge in "hey Azura isn't that Teito?" I looked up to see Teito walking toward us with his head down, I pulled my hood down and ran toward Teito with Mikage following behind "Teito!" I yelled Teito's name as I tackled him to the ground hugging him "A-Azura, Mikage. W-what are you two doing here? How did you find me?" I got off of Teito and pulled him up off the ground "I came with Mikage to find you and take you back so we could straighten everything out" Teito pulled away from me and Mikage "I can't go back, I won't go back!" I held my hands up "ok, well let's just go back into the church and get out of the sun" Teito nodded and led us into the church grounds where three tall bishops where waiting for us "Teito I am glad you decided to stay, oh and you brought friends" a tall man with reddish-brown hair and narrow light brown eyes said "ah, yeah, this is my twin younger sister Azura and my best friend Mikage" Teito pointed to us as he introduced us to the three bishops "it is nice to meet you Azura and Mikage, I am Castor, and this is Frau and Labrador" I nodded my head towards them as Mikage started whispering to Frau about something but once Frau looked at me with a weird perverted look then went back to whispering with Mikage I stepped closer to Castor "um.... Bishop Castor, I don't like the way bishop Frau is looking at me" I looked up at Castor as he smiled down at me "oh don't worry, he won't do anything." I smiled at Castor as Teito came up and pulled Mikage away from Frau "stop showing him porn!" I had to stifle my laugh as Teito and Frau started arguing "I have never seen Teito act like that around anyone before, normally he is closed off and never talks" I looked up at Castor to see him staring down at me which caused a light blush to creep up to my cheeks, I looked down at the ground as Teito grabbed my hand "come on Azura I will show you around" I nodded as I let Teito pull me away from Castor as I turned and looked back at him to see him deep in conversation with Labrador.