THE MAFIA??

Some information about you:
You are a doctor at the biggest hospital in Seoul. You are currently 20 years old. You love to treat and take care of people. Your parents died in a car accident. You have two friends Yeji and Sowon.

Your Pov

I woke up to the sound of alarm. I turned it off and got out of the bed. I walked towards the bathroom and did my morning routine.

Time Skip

After a 30 min long shower I went to my closet and picked my uniform. After changing my clothes I went to the kitchen and had breakfast.

 After changing my clothes I went to the kitchen and had breakfast

Your breakfast 👆👆

Time Skip at 10:40

I had to reach at the hospital and it was a 20 min walk so I got out of the house and started walking towards the hospital.

Your uniform, hair and makeup btw 👆👆

Time Skip at the hospital

I reached the hospital and I was talking to Yeji about my schedules and some random stuff, when Sowon suddenly appeared out of nowhere!! "YAHHHHHH!!!" I shouted at her. "Sorry"she said as always. I sigh,"yeah yeah whatever" I said as she smiled.

Time Skip after work

I was about to pack everything and go home but I heard a knock on the door,"come in" I said. It was a nurse. I looked at her confused so I asked,"what happened??" ,"Dr. Lee ,Dr. Hang said he needs you to take care of a patient" she said I sighed and nodded. "He's in the VIP room"she said and left. "Aishhhhh I have one more patient now, thanks to you God" I say and go to the VIP room.

At the VIP room

I entered the room to see nurses and doctors both trying to touch the patient. I looked at them and said,"y'all can go Dr. Hang told me to handle this patient" they all looked at me and nodded while being scared. They all left and I was left alone with the patient and his secretary I guess????...... They looked at me,"you can wait outside"I said to the secretary" he nodded,"yah, if you need anything call me"he said to the patient and left. After he left I started treating him, while he kept looking at me. I gave him medicines but he said,"I will not eat this" I looked at him and said,"you will" and handed him the midecines and water.

Time Skip

He ate the medicines and was resting now. I got out to see Yeji and Sowon sitting on the chairs with worried expressions on their faces. "What happened to the both of you" I asked confused, they looked at me and immediately ran to me and hugged me tightly, "oh gosh Y/N you are okay!!" Yeji said. "Yeah what will happen to me" I said giggling. "Don't you know you just treated the biggest and scariest Mafia King of Seoul??" She asked,"w-what??" I said.

That's all for now Hope you like it........Bye.............the pictures of Yeji and Sowon are at the top👆👆

Comment if you like it 😜😜😜👆👆