ONE SIDED LOVE??

Your Pov

Didn't he throw any tantrums or yank away things??" She asked you shook your head lightly and they widened their eyes. "W-Why??" You asked ,"he did that to all of the other d-doctors and n-nurses" she said stuttering as you froze after you heard what she said. "T-This can't be" you said to them as they nodded,"it already is" they said.

Time Skip after 1 week

I was told to treat him after that incident. he is fine now. Right now I'm here with him as he wanted to walk and I couldn't leave him alone so I tagged along. We were talking to each other as we got close to each other. I started to develop feelings for him from day 1. I always have Butterflies in my stomach. My heart starts beating faster as if it'll explode any minute, and I always get red when he looks at me. I decided to keep it a secret because I know he doesn't love me back, and if I confess the truth might hurt me. So, I decided to keep my feelings inside.

Time Skip after work

It was a tiring day. I packed everything and went out to see my friends waiting for me each giving me a smirk. I went to them and asked,"What happened, why giving me those looks","we heard that you and Jungkook are in a relationship" I looked at them shooked,"n-no!!" I said,"then why were you walking with him" she say smirking as I went red due to embarrassment,"n-no, we were j-just walking because h-he said h-he got bored!!" I say as they make the o face but suddenly change into the smirking one. "Aishhhhh, I hate that smirk" I thought. "What now" I say,"well we know you love him" Yeji says as my eyes widened,"h-how??" I asked shook and confused at the same time. "You're so obvious" they say as I nod,"well does he love you back" they said and waited for my answer,"I-I don't know that y-yet" I say,"maybe it's a one sided love" I say with sadness filled in my eyes. "Hey! I'm sure he loves you back" they say and you nod in agreement that it can be that he loves you back.

That's all for now Hope you guys like it.........btw 👆👆 that's for some unholy army's.......... comment if you like it. Byeeeeeeeeee 😉😉😉🥵🥵