Meeting!!

Nice thing to start with 😉😏😏👆👆

Your Pov

We finished our drinks and went back to work. I was heading towards Jungkook's room. "Ha! Here I am" I say and enter the room. I look around the room to see his team talking about something. I walk towards them. They feel my presence and bow, I bow too. " Hey Y/N meet my team" he says and I smile at all of them and they gladly return it. "Hi we are BTS!" they say in unison and bow as I bow too. "Well, I'm Lee Y/N" I say. "Hi I'm Kim Namjoon you can call me RM" he says and smiles which shows his dimples," I'm Kim Seokjin you can call me Jin" he says,"I'm Min Yoongi  you can call me Suga" he says with no interest","I'm Jung Hoseok you can call me J-hope" he says with full energy," I'm Park Jimin you can call me Jimin"he says and smiles"I'm Kim Teahyng you can call me V" he says and I nod."I would appreciate if you all wait outside for while" I say as they nod and leave. I look at Jungkook and started checking him while he kept looking at me. "You look beautiful" he says making me scream inside and blush at the same time having butterflies in my stomach. "H-Huh??" I say totally flustered by his actions as he chuckles looking at my state.

Time Skip after checking

I checked him and went out of the room to see all the boy sitting on the chairs. I went towards them and say,"you can go in now" I say and walk away

Jungkook's Pov

She went out and after sometime hyungs came in and looked at me smirking," what happened did you confess!??" Jin hyung asked. I shook my head as a no and all of them sigh," I'm sure she loves you back" they say and I sigh. "Let's just get back to work" I say changing the topic," as you say" they say and sigh.

That's all for now Hope you guys like this chapter.................AND pls DON'T be a SILENT reader. My friend is writing a BTS FF make sure to check out that🙏🙏👇👇
AmrishShroff

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😭😭

                           Ciaooooooo

Meet you in the next chapter 😉😉!!