KIDNAPPED

Your Pov

Time Skip at morning

I woke up and did my morning routine. I took a fresh shower and wore comfortable clothes. I didn't put on much make and let my hair loose 

 I didn't put on much make and let my hair loose 

Outfit 👆👆

Make up 👆👆

Make up 👆👆

Hair👆👆

After I was done I went downstairs and had breakfast. After having breakfast and washing the dishes, I decidedsome movie and relax.

I was watching and enjoying the movie when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and opened to see a person in a mask, black clothes and more than 10 people standing behind him. "Who are you and what do you need??" I ask,"I need you" he says. I could feel him smirk under the mask,"I guess you came at the wr-" I was cut of by someone putting a cloth on me and then everything blacked out.

??? Pov

"Well, now it will be easier to kill you jungkook" he says and tell his people to take you to their hidden place and called Jung kook. He picked up. "Well, well, well how are you my dear friend" he say and smirked,"What do want now.........Wonwoo" he could feel jungkook gritting his teeth. "Well, if you want your little doctor, come at xxx building in an hour","WHAT! YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH HER OR I WILL KILL YOU---" he cutted the call.

Jungkook's Pov

He ended the call..... AISHHHHH!!!! He har Y/N I have to go there. I look at the other members to see them Already ready with the guns. I smirk and say,"Let the game begin" I say as we left to where the jerk told me.

Authors note

Wonwoo was Jungkook's assistant and betrayed him by stealing his drugs and selling them to another gang. He also attacked him with his team Monsta X and from that day they are enemies.

This is it for now......I'm sorry for grammatical mistakes and I love you guys meet you in next chapter 😜😅 bye