Mom.. dad, i missed you sm💜️

"If you can't wake up and get ready, I'll do it by myself. Let's take a shower first." Taehyung said and prepared to remove jungsoon's outer coat."
.
.

"May I enter, your majesty?"

But tzuyu's voice that heard outside the room, stopped him.

"Yes, you can." With taehyung's permission, tzuyu walked into the bed chamber.

"Your majesty.." Tzuyu bowed and taehyung smiled at her before turning his attention back to the sleeping empress.

"I realized today how much hard work you do everyday." When taehyung said, tzuyu looked at him confused.

"No matter how hard I tried to wake your friend, she didn't wake up. I was going to take her to the bathing room because we might be late." Taehyung said with a chuckle making tzuyu froze. She let out a nervous laugh and hurried towards the sleeping jungkook.

"I can do it, your majesty. I met a maid on the way and she said lord jimin is looking for you." Tzuyu informed, praying that taehyung would leave soon.

"Oh, you come with the empress then. I'll get ready for the journey." Taehyung said. Tzuyu let out a sigh of relief as he finally left the room.

"If I had been late, we would have been caught red-handed by now." She mumbled.

"Wake up jungkook.. fortunately, you're saved today. But you are still sleeping peacefully without a single clue of what was about to happen." Tzuyu tried to wake jungkook who was sound sleep. Since her patience was running out, she took a jug of water from the table in the room and wet her hand before smearing the wetness in her hand on jungkook's face. And the prince jolted up from the bed with a groan.

"It's raining ... it's raining." Jungkook whined, rubbing his eyes while tzuyu laughs shaking her head.

"Wake up, you have to get ready. And you know what.. moments ago, your beloved emperor almost undressed you." Tzuyu said and a prominent blush smeared over jungkook's cheeks.

"If I was a little late, we would have to go to jolbon forever." Hearing tzuyu's next words, jungkook's smile faltered. How could he forget he was a boy? That thought really hurt him. Jungkook always had the feeling of why he couldn't be born a girl? Without realising it, jungkook was starting to fall for taehyung. But he was afraid of what would happen when taehyung found out about his secret.

"Hurry up.. the emperor is waiting. We must leave soon." Tzuyu said, snapping jungkook out of his trance.

Then the two of them got ready and proceeded to the front of the palace, where everyone was getting ready to leave.

"Ah, here is my daughter.." Emperor yoongi said turning to the empress.

"Father seems to love jungsoon more than me now." Taehyung fake cried and made a sad face.

"Yes!! I love her more than you. Who wouldn't love a pretty, cute and kind child like her?" Everyone agreed with what emperor yoongi said.

"Be careful father, until we come." Jungkook mumbled, hugging the emperor yoongi.

Yoongi, the former emperor intended to stay in goryeo because it was not appropriate for an emperor to travel far, leaving his kingdom without a ruler. So taehyung ordered namjoon to stay with his father because hoseok is there to accompany them. He too was a skilled warrior so they had no reason to fear.

"Well, you too be careful. Tell your parents i said 'hi'." Yoongi said, caressing jungkook's head and the latter nodded, agreeing.

"Father, we'll leave now." Taehyung also bowed emperor yoongi.