The End.

I can't do this anymore. I can't do it. I can't keep loving you. It hurts to much. It hurts me, and everyone around me. I don't want what's coming for me.

I am drained by the amout of dedication it takes for me to get up everyday. Knowing I will, at some point of the day, see you or talk to you.

It kills me. Knowing that you might love me back. I don't know why but it does. Not knowing the answer to one of my biggest questions.

I don't want to feel weak at the thought of you so close, my hair stands on end at the sweet air of your breath. So close that you can decifer the codes in my head.

I'm an encrypted code, waiting for the right person to decifer my thoughts. Waiting for the right person to unlock my secrets, unlock my heart.

I don't want to open up. I want my space. I want my life back. Before I found you. Before I realized what it meant to have emotion and devotion, towards a person.

I want this to be the end. The end of what, I don't know. Was it romance? Maybe not. Did it mean something to me? You sure as Hell bet it did!

It meant everything. Not anymore. I realized that I don't need people to make me happy. I realized people don't need to be in my life as much I think they do. I know now how much you meant to me. I don't know about the future, but I'm certain about the present.

This is The End.