3:04 am

It's 2:29 am. I wasn't trying to think of you and yet here I am again. I can hear your voice. Your whisper on my skin. I can feel your warm and loving kiss. The one that's soft and rough. The one that's just hard enough to leave me buzzed.

It's 2:32 am. I toss and turn, ruffling my sheets and wonder what it'd feel like to have you tangled up next to me. No, not sexually. But just sensually to the point that I can't breathe without you and I want to know if you would feel it too. I know that you can't sleep without a window cracked, or with my duvet covers because I know you'd over heat but still I want to know what it'd be like even just for one night.

It's 2:37, now. I crumpled up more paper balls than I can even count and it's all your fault. I can't sleep because the thought of your lips on mine, your hands in mine, your body, your soul, on mine- haunts me. It follows me like a puppy asking to be loved. A puppy whose eyes captivate you, whose eyes motivate you, to do what you please.

2:44. 4. The number of times that your ghost, your memory has touched me, has spoken to me tonight. It's been days since I've last seen you and I don't want to be apart. I know it's clingy of me to say and I know you might turn away but still. It's 2:44 and I'm still here.

I'll still be here. At 2:50. I wonder if I should text you. Tell you I can't be bothered to dream if I'm not dreaming next to you. I wonder if I should call you. Tears in my eyes because sleep has been killing me and I've chosen to ignore it's harsh hits. It's 2:50 am and I'm still holding my phone in my hand, waiting.

It's now 3 am. And my tired, vacant eyes slowly drag my thoughts to sleep. I'm blissful knowing I was the last thing that passed through your mind before a half-sleepy smile crept upon your features and your wildest dreams sprang loose. It's 3:04 am. And now, I know you're dreaming of me, too.

You told me what you think about, and all your hopes and dreams. At most of them had love and all of those with me.