Chapter 3

Sorry I have been so busy and stuff and break is coming soon so yay! And just in case I forget....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TO SOME WHO SAY THIS INSTEAD WHICH I DONT! MERRY XMAS!!

CHAPTER 3

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow stop it your hurting me!!" I screamed slapping at Matthews hand.

"No."

"LET ME GO!!!"

"no."

"WHY NOTTTTT!!!!!"

"cuz."

"CUZ WHYYY???!!!"

"CUZ I SAY SO DANG IT!!"

"fine."

He walked up to the porch of the pack house and opened the door before PAINFULLY pulling me in.

I slapped his hand again and this time he let me go.

"Finally! That hurt so bad!" I said while rubbing me ear.

Matthew stared at me with his arms crossed over his chest.( his eyes saw my pain and then softened. "Kat, I'm sorry, are you ok?" He asked in sad tone.

I turned and began to walk up the stairs, when a strong hand gripped my arm. Why can't he just drop it?!

I turned back to face my brother and saw pain and guilt in his eyes. I began to cry because of the fact the my mate should be here or with me telling me he loved me, but instead, he turned me in. He didn't care about me. I began to weep and went into Matthew's arms, that welcomed me with warmth, care, protection, and the thing my mate will never give me, love.

After about five minutes, my nose caught a familiar scent. It was intoxicating and that thought told me exactly who it was, Andrew.

I began to growl and moved away from my brother'a embrace. "Kat, are you alright? What is I-" he must have caught the scent as well, because he began to growl along with me.

We walked to the northern door, and outside to be met by those forest green eyes that caught me off guard and put me in a trance that was hard to escape. They got bigger and I couldn't break the contact. There was a sound behind me but I couldn't move a muscle.

I felt my back hot the ground, and saw the controlling eyes above me. "YOU FOOL! GET OFF MY SISTER! YOU REJECTED HER! SO LEAVE HER ALONE, OR I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS! ALPHA OR NOT!" Screamed my brother.

I blinked and saw Andrew and Matthew fighting both in wolf form. I stood up and dusted my self off.

I walked up to the giant wolves and did the only thing that needed to be done.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

The two wolves cringed back and looked at me like I was some kind of retarded walres clapping and singing a Justin Bieber song.

"STOP IT! YOU! (Pointing at my brother) INSIDE HOUSE NOW! YOU! (Pointing at Andrew) LEAVE!"

'But-' they both said at the same time in my head.

"NO BUTS! NOW GO!"

I huffed and turned around ready to walk inside the house.

'Katherine?' Andrew said in my head.

'No just......no Andrew.'

I heard him whimper before trotting off into the forest.

Serves him right. Even if I do feel guilty I can't. He deserves it. He's the one that said we couldn't be together.

I could have loved him. We could been happy. None of this would be happening if it weren't for him.

So blame him not me.