Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Recap: Nah I'll stick with option......

*****************************

Katherine Pov

I'll stick with option.....one.

That ones more fun,and besides I don't think he would climb a tree naked. I'm just sayin.

I looked at Andrew and smiled then I looked around and started whistling waiting for him to come get me down himself.

I heard a sigh then a I guess we gotta do it the hard way.

I stopped whistling.

"I guess we do." I commented back.

I heard some cursing then the scratching of him trying to climb the tree and then the painful ow's after every curse.

I looked down to see something that will haunt me forever.

There at the trunk of the tree was Andrew actually climbing a tree. He was about a foot or two off the ground. Oh and yay!! He had shirts that magically appeared on his waist. Aren't I so lucky? Wow never thought he could do it. Well I guess I gotta just mess him up then don't i?

"Beep Beep Beep BEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!"

"What are u doing?!!!"

"AHHHHH CREEPY CREEPER ALERT!!!!!!"

"What who where?!"

"Right there!" I keep pointing down

He looks around confused.

"Where?!"

"Right there" I point down exsasperated.

"Where?!!!"

"It's u idiot!!!"

"Oh hey!! I am not and idiot!! I may be dumb but I am not stupid!!"

"Are u so sure bout that?" I murmured

"What I heard that."

"No u didn't!"

"Yes I did!"

"No you didn't!"

"Yes!"

"No!'

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"SHUT UP!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Can we stop this it's getting annoying!!!!"

"No"

I gave him a pointed look. He sighed and pouted then hung his head shame.

Then he looked back up.

"Ok now time to get you down that tree still." He rubbed his chin like he had a beard.

Then he gasped and pointed a finger up.

"I gots an idea!"

He dug into the shorts pocket and grabbed him phone?

Why does he have his phone out?

Wait he's calling someone. Oh no and I think that someone's-

"KATHERINE!!!"

-My brother.

I looked down to see my brother standing there with his hands in his hips looking mad no furious.

"KATHERINE PIERCE YOU GET YOU BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW! OR SO HELP ME MOON GODDES I WILL GET YOU DOWN MYSELF!!"

I quickly climbed down the tree. My brother can be scary when he wants to.

He grabbed me by my ear and dragged me away and you could tell Andrew didn't like that cuz he let out a low growl.

"Oh shut up wolfy! You rejected her!" My brother let out. Ok now that was kinda harsh.

I kept walking close enough so that my ear won't be torn off by how my brother was holding it.

That's great just great bit only was I gonna be blind but deaf in one ear. Yippy! (Note the sarcasm)