Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Katherine's Pov.

I was cold, empty, broken and it's all because of him. He did this to me. He hurt me. Yeah he looked sorry but he said it was dangerous for us to be together. But how?! Tell me! How is dangerous for us to be together?! Huh?! How?! Because I see nothing wrong with it! I started violently shaking but controlled down a bit. I didn't want to lose my clothes especially since I'm out in the forest and its the middle of the night.

I heard some shuffling of leave so I quickly climbed the nearest tree and looked down to see what it was. Even though by the scent it was my brother I could never be to sorry and anyway I don't want to be found not yet at least.

"Katherine! Are you there!"

And just like I predicted it was my brother. I hope they had not started a search party already and Andrew (my ex-mate) was out searching for me or they called him to tell him I had ran off. Because then they could really find me.

"Katherine?! I can smell you so you can come out now!" (Who would have ever thought they'd ever say that?)

I stayed as still as possible and held my breath waiting to see if he found me or if he just kept looking. Lets hope it's the later one.

He sighed in defeat. "Katherine I will find you." He whispered before taking off in a different direction. I let out a shaky breath.

"That was a close one." I wiped off the imaginary sweat off my forehead.

"It was wasn't it?" I froze instantly. I looked down to see HIM leaning agenst a tree.

"What do you want?" I pretty much spat out. I saw him inwardly flinch and instantly felt guilty.

He quickly covered it up.

"I'm taking you home. So get down that tree before you hurt yourself." Who does this dude think he is telling me what to do?!

"Excuse me? I don't think so. You are not the boss of me and I can get down whenever I want to! Thank you very much!"

He looked furious.

"I TOLD YOU TO GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE I AM TAKIG HOME NOW LETS GO!" He growled out in his alpha tone.

Oh yeah did I mention he's an alpha or is going to be soon? No? Oh well.

"AND I TOLD YOU NO! I DON'T WANT TO!" Did I mention I'm an alpha's daughter too so his alpha tone did not work on me? No I forgot that to? Must have slipped my mind.

By now he looked like he was about to shift. He was shaking more than a dang chihuahua!

"KATHERINE!"

"ANDREW!" I mimicked him using his name.

"DON'T YOU DARE TEST ME!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TEST ME!" So we kept at it till finally he had had enough and shifted into his midnight black wolf. Which was pretty big since he was kinda going to be alpha. But like him my wolf was pretty big to but not as big as him. Mostly because males tend to be alot bigger than females.

Except I think in my opinion my wolf is much better. Mostly cuz it gray and in wolf form my eyes change from a gdark brown to an icy electric blue while Andrews change from his normal chocolate brown eyes to a bright forest green color which actually make him look better.

He growled and jumped trying to climb the tree even though clearly he is a Wolf and he ways WAY to much.

'Katherine don't make me shift back and climb up there naked!' He sent through the mind link.

(The mind link is a telepathic link that ever pack has that links the people in the pack together and you block out people if you want and send messages)

'EWWW! I DON'T WANT TO BE BLIND FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! I ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE THINGS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!'

'Your so not welcome and I will do it! So you better get you butt down from that tree and onto my back!'

I sighed and weighed my options.

Option 1: Andrew shifts back and try's to climb a tree naked and officially go blind but it would also be funny as heck!

Option 2: I can climb down and go onto his back the easy way.

Nah I'll stick with option..........

**********************************************************

Ok! I ended it like that because I wanted the readers to choose which option she should go with so you decide either Option 1 or Option 2 an leave it in the comments! And also don't forget to Vote! And Fan! Thanks